Ratings for Dr. Farhad Zangeneh

Dr. Zangeneh is definitely the Best! He knows what he's doing and even if he doesn't show it, he really does care. The Office staff are super friendly and even though the wait time is very long, I always believe, its because the doc spends time to actually fix the problem instead of rushing you through. I would highly recommend to anyone. He treated me for PCOS which led to 2 pregnancies and is now treating me for gestational diabetes. I travel almost an 1hr to get to him but its worth it!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Be prepared to wait for one hour or more in a gulag style prison. The lobby is kept at freezing temperatures and there is no cell phone service or WiFi. It was so cold that the lobby was a polar bear sanctuary. Once I am finally called in to see the doctor, I get the privilege of waiting in a tiny room that is actually warm. But don't expect to see the doctor, oh no, you have to wait another 15 minutes. He finally lumbers in and talks at a pace of a million words a minute. He has no manners or social skills and is very impatient. Even the rest of the staff hate him; they would talk trash about him or roll there eyes in frustration when he was speaking. The whole office is dysfunctional and provides no help. After just a few visits it is painfully clear that this is the worst doctor I have every had.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Don't choose your endocrinologist based on his/her bedside manner. Choose based on knowledge, expertise, and how current he/she stays on current research and protocols. Dr Zangeneh is fantastic. I have a rare endocrine condition (many endocrinologists have seen my condition only in textbooks) and I've had more than one almost kill me with out-of-date protocols. Most endocrinologists focus on a small handful of endocrine conditions. But Dr Zangeneh is vigilant and thorough in monitoring my condition AND checking for others for which I'm at risk. Other endocrinologists in the past checked one or two tests -- and often overmedicated me as a result. And Dr Zangeneh is current on research. Yes, appointments are short, but it's not a problem if you go in prepared with your questions. Yes, he can be blunt - but when your health is on the line, you need the truth, even the hard truth, not coddling. He does demand that you keep up with appointments -- out of passion for the patients' health. If you have out of control Type 2 diabetes, going more than a year without an appointment can be devastating, and he'll push you to stay on top of your health. His staff is direct but never rude. I've never waited more than 20-30 minutes; I'm always in and out under an hour. And his office manager, Pam, is always completely calm and is one of the most charming people you'll ever meet in a medical setting. If your ultimate goal is to maximize your health, I can't recommend Dr Zangeneh highly enough. Source: patient for 10+ years

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Amazing doctor and very honest, sometimes the truth hurts in the medical field. He's not afraid to tell you what is needed to improve your life even if you don't want to hear the truth. Smartest endocrinologist around

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

He changed my life - I feel better than I've felt in years. His manner may seem brusque but he really listens and if you follow his instructions, the results will speak for themselves.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

At this Practice, you only see the Doctor. He listened to me. Reviewed the labs and radiology. He ordered additional studies. During the return visit, an organized treatment plan was developed. Very efficient, knowledgeable and prolific physician. WORTH THE WAIT!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

He is best doctor I have ever been to! He changed my life for better by giving me appropriate treat plan.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Dr. Zangeneh might have the expertise, as many framed magazine articles and diplomas on the walls of the office show, but he seems totally uninterested in making his patients feel heard. When I missed an appointment, I was told by the doctor that if I do that again (I did cancel according to the cancellation policy), he will have to drop me as a patient because he has too many patients the way it is. Isn't the number of patients a personal choice in a private practice? Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? He spends very little time with you, barely lets you ask any questions, and repeats the same stuff every time you see him. The staff seems stressed and not particularly friendly. I left the practice in 2015 and I'm really glad I did. This is not the place where you're going to feel really taken care of. If you like the "fast food" approach to health care - Dr. Zangeneh might be your guy, but we all know how good fast food is for your body.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

This Doctor has a personal problem he is screaming to every one in his office , he has his office in very cold temperature and long waiting time

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Zangeneh is knowledgable. I'm really thankful from him, he found my cancer and gave me support for surgery and etc. other than being rush but his knowledge is great. I hope he will do something about his staff and the way treating people. I recommend him but not his staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015