Ratings for Dr. Alfonso Verdejo

Very informative and helpful. I was seen promtly and the office was pleasant

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

He gets **ZERO** stars. Please people, do not go to this so called rheumatologist. He knows very little about medical conditions and will ask you what certain conditions are. What a waste of time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

Rate of ZERO HI DR.Verdejo it's Danny L You remember right

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

I have been with Dr Verdejo for a few months now and I agree with some of the comments here. Nice man, decent doctor, but its infuriating the amount of time he goes away.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have been with this doctor for 4 years. He is the only one who has help me and treated my inflammation and pain for ankylosing spondolities. I am grateful that i was referred to him.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I was referred to Dr.V quite quickly after months of paind in my wrist and weakness in knees. Couldnt turn doorknobs and found walking up and downstairs to be painful... 5 months later taking medication that causes terrible side effects, i am also still in pain. I was quickly diagnosed with rhuematoid arthritis then sent to get blood tests, then 2 months later i was told i have no rheumatoid facotr and therefore have psoriatic athritis. I went back to Dr.V after 2 more months complaining about further pain and now tingling and numbness in my wrist aswell as the effects of the medication and he told me to stop the medication and that i definitely have psoriatic arthritis as well as carpal tunnel. This alarmed me somewhat. I've already had xrays and ultrasounds which showed no carpal tunnel. The symptoms don't run parrallell with it either. Im not sure what to think but I don't believe i have psoriatic arthrisits. I stopped taking the medication and now 2 weeks later and I feel SO much better. So if the medication was making me feel worse then the diagnosis may be wrong. My gut says its something else. Dr.A is a nice smiley man but he doesn't listen. I feel like his office is a revolving door and he doesnt really "know" his patients and their concerns. I will be seeking a second opinion. ALSO... every single appointment i've had has been rescheduled (rudely) by the receptionist because DR.V is always "away"... come on. Some of us have jobs that we can't keep taking time off of!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

He was helpful and asked many questions about my symptoms along with the blood work results. He spent time to discuss and explain, which was helpful.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This is the first review I have ever written online, but because of my experience with Doctor Verdejo I felt compelled to do so. He asked me questions from across his desk, and told me from the answers I gave him what his diagnosis was. And then he continued to say all kinds of mean things, including demonstrating how with my ailment I was going to eventually look. He took me into an examining room, and the exam lasted no longer than a couple of minutes. Then told me that I could keep on taking the medication I was on if it had helped with the pain,when I had already told him previously that it wasn't helping, and that was one of the reasons I was there.He is not a good listener, and actually interrupted when I tried to explain anything to him. He is probably one of the most uncaring, arrogant doctors I have ever met, and I could probably have got over that if I thought he had a lot of expertise. But I'm afraid not. Unfortunately, he obviously has no idea of how all of these things can effect a patients life in all kinds of ways. I'm sad that he is able to practice here in our City.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

In the past 2 years or so, I hear the same thing over and over again from Dr. Alfonso (same questions, same sentences). The receptionist is not helpful and it looks like finding her personal belongings is more important than helping a patient. The office cancels an appointment that was booked 6 months ago due to DR's Trip and good luck getting an appointment when you need to see the DR and now it's more than 6 months and the patient needs to get GP's referral letter again!!!!! We didn't change the appointment! You did! There are other Rheumatologist who are less Arrogant that this doctor and his staff!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Based on one visit, Dr. Verdejo was punctual, personable, asked appropriate questions, made a diagnosis, prescribed medication & sent a report to my GP the following day. Further, he provided me with an information sheet with links to website info on my ailment. So my first visit was handled in a totally professional manner.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016