Ratings for Dr. Ronald F. Bruton

I told Dr bruton that my neck and back were in horrible pain and he looked at me with disbelief. I just recently I went to a chiropractor. Dr ungerank very good at his profession. He took x-rays ofy neck and back. Found out I have degenerating discs in my neck and have spondylolisthesis and a slite case of scoliosis. Dr bruton never tried to help with n e thing never going back and urge no one else to go to him. BAD DR!!!!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

Diagnosis constantly wrong. Told my child she should stay away from caffeine because that is what is causing tachycardia. Went to another doctor, and my daughter was diagnosed with a serious heart condition (SVT.) he is awful and I recommend patients to not go to him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Seems like a nice man but he is Not very helpful, and if you ask too many questions he becomes non-communicative. It appears that he is not up on any treatments other than pills. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Dr did not appear to know how to treat the problem after several visits, and stated he did know what to do

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

He saved my life. the amt I paid was after insurance.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2010

Lacked knowledge, distant, mistake in diagnosing, unhappy with patient obtaining 2nd opinion,displayed disinterest. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. Ronald F. Bruton's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Mountain Home, AR