Ratings for Dr. Melissa M. Moore

I have seen Dr Moore for 15+ years. She is excellent, thorough and attentive. She listens and you don't feel rushed!! Very attentive !!! The best !!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr Moore is a little younger than what I'm used to but that just means she is fresh and ready to go. I loved her and she answered all of my questions without hesitation. Very knowledgeable. Did my Ablation last year and I haven't had any problems. But if I do I'll be calling her!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I don't typically write reviews but Dr. Moore is such a phenomenal doctor that I simply had to write a review. Dr. Moore truly cares about her patients and exams and discussions with her are always thorough and are never rushed. She is friendly and knowledgeable and by far the best around.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2014

Dr. Moore is excellent! I am so happy that my previous GYN recommend Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Dr. Moore is one of the best doctors I've been to. She is warm and friendly and listens to me with an open mind. She is very knowledgeable and very comforting. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

I agree that Dr. Moore has a great bedside manner. But there is more to being a good health care provider. My problems occurred after my yearly visit. I never got the results of my pap smear and I had to finally go to the office to get a copy of the lab results and the dr notes from my visit. I was lied to by the staff when I asked questions about why I didn't get my lab results. Then I read the doctor's notes and there was no mention of my vaginal prolapse, which the doctor examined. When the office manager talked with Dr. Moore, the Dr said that the notes showed everything we discussed. That is not true. I have lost confidence in Dr. Moore when an important medical condition was not noted and she has no knowledge of it. What else may be overlooked that I may not know about? I requested that I be re-examined by the head doctor. They would not do that unless I paid for a complete exam. Please note you must sign a form giving up your legal rights before being seen.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Moore is the best! She has always made me feel comfortable even in those uncomfortable situations us women must go through annually. Now that I'm expecting my first child, I'm so glad I have her. My only hope is that she's on-call when my baby comes. Two Thumbs up for Dr. Moore.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Iv'e been with Dr. moore for over 10 yrs,she is a physician that every woman should have, she is very knowledgeable in all aspects of her specialty she is a top doc

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

I've been going to Dr. Moore since she worked with Florida Hospital on Rollins. It's been 10 years now! She is amazing!! I recommened her to all my friends and family. She is VERY knowledgable and understanding. She isnt a doctor who rushes you out the door. She answers your questions before you even have to ask. She explains everything indepth. I adore her. Highly recommended =)

flag | Submitted February 5, 2009

Dr. Moore is great. I've been to her twice, both times for annual check-ups, and she was always very friendly and informative. She is easy to talk to, punctual, and caring. She definitely knows what she's talking about and won't hesitate to answer any questions you have. I'd recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Melissa M. Moore's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)