Ratings for Dr. Prinze C. MacK

Simply one of the finest physicians I have seen in any specialty. I am in a position to evaluate fairly well as I am a physician also. He is careful, well trained, polite, informative and his surgical skills are second to none. I had two separate eye surgeries performed a couple months apart and they were not simple by any means. Both went well but needed careful post op follow up which Dr. Mack provided. When called in an emergency he saw me immediately. I would (and have) recommended him highly to anyone who needs an excellent ophthalmologist. he is a throw back to the time when doctors really cared-I wish I had more physicians like this.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Cool,likeable guy. Professional, very knowledgeable, but also laid back and puts you at ease. Right ontime for appointment. Small office, but has latest equipment. Staff was warm and helpful. Billing was accurate. A+, 3 visits

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr Mack is very thorough and friendly. I give him my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2010

I used to see Dr Mack when he worked in Freehold. I always thought he was a great doctor. Im so glad I followed him to his new office in West Long Branch. It is not far from his old office and the office is much friendlier. He performed my cataract surgeries and I see wonderfully. I recommend everyone have Dr Mack as your Eye Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I think this dr doesn't hear you. He wants to make you wear glasses then come back & pay for contacts a few wks later. It seems to me that its all about money & the frame prices were very expensive. I won't go back & feel if I wanted contacts then thats what I should have gotten!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2008

Dr. Prinze C. MacK's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in West Long Branch, NJ