Ratings for Dr. Mike Pulido

Dr. Pulido is a great dentist. Staff is very polite and professional.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Pulido for almost 27 years. Always has a great attitude and explains everything. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hygienists are thorough and care about your oral health. They always notice when I don't floss and stress the importance of flossing. Could not imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

VERY rude - VERY unprofessional - staff member called to get updated insurance info - was extrememly rude - informed us 3 times they are tacking on an extra $25.00 - Definately seeking another dentist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Pulido is a very thorough dentist. His staff did an excellent job cleaning. He makes you feel very comfortable and teaches you about proper hygiene

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Puts on a good show. Had to go to another Denist to fix & replace his work. Don't believe what he says for a minute. A very expense lesson.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I was in bad pain when I found Dr. Pulido’s office. I called in the morning and luckily they were able to see me that afternoon. The DR explained I had an abscessed tooth under a crown that was badly infected. When working on it he was very much attuned to the pain I was in, giving me extra shots and letting up when he could tell it was really hurting me. He drilled a hole in the tooth, drained it, put antibiotics in and plugged it. I left with antibiotic and pain assistance prescriptions. I went back a week later for a root canal and was amazed when he was finished so quickly and easily. I was in the dentist chair less than 50 minutes. I didn’t feel the numbing shot go in. I felt a little pain while he was administering the anesthetic. During the drilling, filling and finishing I felt no pain. I went back to work and worked the rest of the day. I’m a very happy customer and will be going back for cleaning and other dental work that I had been putting off.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

This dentist is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2008

EXCELLENT DR.& VERY COMFORTING. ONE & ONLY DR FOR ME AND MY FAMILY !!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008