Ratings for Dr. Burton Libross

I have been going to Dr. Libross for about a two years and I have never had any problems. He always spends as much time as I needed. I too had gastrointestinal problems and he refered me to one right away. One time my blood work came back with some questionable results and he refered me for more test and another doctor for a second opinion. Another poster blamed Dr. Libross for her husbands obesity. How about the husband AND the wife accepting some responsibility for the husband being fat? Did the wife try to change her husbands eating habits? Unless the wife was in the examing room with her husband, which I doubt, how does she know that Dr. Libross didn't talk to the husband about his diet and eating habits? Triple booking is an outright lie! He's a good doctor...give him a chance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Dr. Libross ignored my husband's obesity for so many years that he finally was diagnosed with diabetes. I truly feel that if Dr. Libross had been proactive, my husband would not be in this life-altering situation today. He hurries into the exam room and gives each patient the most minimal of time, thus ignoring potential problems. His manner implies that he cares more about triple booking his patients than giving each patient the necessary time and attention they deserve.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

2years of care and was very arrogant at the lastvisit he did not want to recommend a gastroentorlogist in spite of the fact that I was having pain in the belly area and informed that dialisys was really too involved and it was just as well to lie down and die!!! went to a gastro and found out that I had an inguinal hernia th at need to be removed asap Also found out that I suffered from MDS for at least a year and never did the right test to find out inspiteof the fact that I had extreme anemia for a year.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008