Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Cohen

I was so very disappointed w/Dr. Cohen. He's quite famous & so I was very excited to see him (chgs. for initial visit). My visit was for a tummy tuck. I was sent into a too-large room, more like a family room setting & told to remove clothing (not the panties) & put on the terry cloth robe hanging on the door - CLEARLY used by others & not freshly cleaned! I then waited without explanation for approx. 20-25 min. He finally came in, had me open the robe after a brief 1-2 min. conversation, examined me and then left, saying to see his assistant. I dressed and was given an estimate of the charges. In the ensuing couple of weeks, I spoke with his asst., stating that I was disappointed by the very brief visit, not even having the chance to ask questions. I ret. for a follow-up, saw him with more time given. Then the asst. suddenly said the price had increased by almost 1/2, I think, but with no explanation, other than "that's what Dr. Cohen said". NOT professional. Yecch.

Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Cohen repaired a botched face lift I received from a previous doctor who in general did a bad lift and specifically left one problem area which he kept trying to repair, each time making it worse. While the botched area didn't turn out perfectly even with Dr. Cohen's touch, the revised face lift in general was terrific -- the way it should have looked after my first surgery, and the botched area is 90% better than before. Dr. Cohen is a marvelous, talented, caring doctor and I highly recommend him...and go to him first!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

This surgeon is a magician! He did my nose and cheeks and he did a terrific job. He's one of the best plastic surgeons in the US. The reconstructive work he does for children with deformities is amazing. Check out his picture gallery. He cares about his patients and wants what's best for them.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Steven R. Cohen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Tufts Health Plans