You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Daniel F. Kelly

Dr. Kelly performed my second TransNasal Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery. My tumor was in a difficult area and Dr. Kelly's expertise and knowledge made it a successful surgery with a good chance for a complete remission. I would recommend Dr. Kelly, he is the best. He is also very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Kelly and his staff provided me with some of the best care I have received in my medical saga. They worked relentlessly with my insurance company to obtain authorization. I cannot express how grateful I am for Dr. Kelly and his bedside manner. In a frightening circumstances, I was never concerned about my doctor. He provided me with the best care and I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2013

Dr. Kelly is a brilliant doctor who was taken care of my pituitary tumor for the second time. He was my surgeon when I was first diagnosed in 2002. When my tumor reoccured the second time this year, the first person who came to my mind to take care of it was Dr. Kelly. I don't live in the area, so I did not know that he no longer practiced at the hospital where I had my first surgery. The doctor I had seen there worried me, so I tracked Dr. Kelly of his whereabouts. Dr. Kelly, along with Dr. Barkadorian and Dr. Griffith made me comfortable and assured that I'd be well taken care of; I was well informed of what to expect. I thank them for taking care of me!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Kelly and his team were like saviors from heaven for us. I was diagnosed with a pituitary tumor more than one month ago and had been struggling to be seen by any neurosurgeon and to juggle the variety of specialists that my condition required (opthamologist, endocrinologist, renal specialist, etc.). Dr. Kelly's nurse practitioner, Amy, found an opening for us the next business day and when we were seen, they scheduled the procedure immediately. They made everything incredibly easy by taking care of all tests, labwork and specialists. Their team and the entire community at St. John's made us feel like we were the only patients they had. Bar none, this is the best neurosurgeon, neurosurgical team and facility if you have a brain tumor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Dr. Kelly is a wonderful doctor. I had a brain tumor in a tricky location, with a risk of death and impairment, so I researched and met with doctors all over the country and chose my doctor very carefully. Dr. Kelly was recommended to me by the greatest living neurosurgeon in the world. Dr. Kelly is a medical pioneer in endoscopic endonasal surgery, and he and his team work together like the Olympic synchronized swim team. Their expertise inspires trust and their kindness and compassion made a very difficult situation easier to handle. While recovering from surgery, all the nurses, technicians and support staff who learned Dr. Kelly had done my surgery would just beam and speak positively about his skills as a doctor and his kindness as a person. Before my surgery I had been going blind; Dr. Kelly restored my vision and gave me back my life.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Have been a patient of Dr. Kelly and his team for a little over a year and have felt comfortable and well taken care of since day one. He acted quickly to get me taken care of and has stayed on top of my progress. They are very knowledgable and considerate. Couldn't have found a better team!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr Kelly and Dr Barkhoudarian were competent beyond my wildest dreams . Could not have found a better team , and very compassionate ! I felt I was in the best possible hands !

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Kelly and his staff were very knowledgeable and caring. We made the right decision going to this practice for my pituitary surgery and could not recommend him any higher. He went out of his way to answer my questions while we were located internationally and his staff was able to arrange all our pre-op requirements at the last minute with minimum effort on our part. The entire office team is wonderful and we couldn't be more pleased with our experience.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Dr. Kelly is a brilliant surgeon who is extremely approachable and gives you the time that you need. I Wouldn't consider using another surgeon for a pituitary tumor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

His oozing confidence and his impeccable credentials made me very relaxed. He was very thorough in preparing me before, during, and after the surgery. He also has good caring medical staffs.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Daniel F. Kelly's Credentials

• Doctor of Medicine, Georgetown University School of Medicine, Washington, D.C. (Grad. 1986)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kelly performed my second TransNasal Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery. My tumor was in a difficult area and Dr. Kelly's expertise and knowledge made it a succe..."

August 12, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.brain-tumor.org" to "http://california.providence.org/saint-johns/services/brain-tumor-center/". Suite has been updated from "None" to "".

January 30, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "1328 22ND ST" to "2200 Santa Monica Blvd". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(310) 582-7450".

October 2, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=170625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=170625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel F."

April 8, 2012