Ratings for Dr. Marion K. Ho

I've been a patient of Dr Ho for many years now and find her a very nice and caring person. She is knowledgeable and sympathetic. During my visits she is calm [ which calms me ] and will listen to all my questions, and then responds in a way so I fully understand. By the end of my visit I feel a little more educated about my medical problem, and what I should do to help the problem. Doctor Ho and staff are very professional and caring in my opinion.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

I owe my life to Dr. Ho. If not for her in-depth research, my kidneys, which had begun to diminish in function due to years of anti-inflammatory drug use, could have become damaged beyond recovery. She discovered this during my first visit, and began to craft a protocol for stopping this trend, and with my cooperation, returned my kidneys to a healthier, stable condition. She is thorough, kind and eager to engage you, her patient, in every part of your own health regiment. If anyone thinks any doctor, let alone Dr. Ho, with today's challenging and ever changing health insurance dynamics, is in private practice for the money, think again. This is just not the case with this dedicated physician.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Kim (aka HO) is a doctor who appears to be in it MONEY! Ho is a corporation. Ho is in network with Blue Cross, yet she will charge you for tests, drawing blood fees, forms anything and everything because her staff says that she does not get paid enough MONEY for her services. Stay away from this doctor. Complain to your provider about HO. Her staff could not correctly read directions for blood draw so patient had to come back to give more BLOOD and MONEY!!!! Gave HO 3 for knowledge about making MONEY!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Ho is very thorough and a great listener. She explains what she thinks is going with my medical problems and the reasons for the orders for the type of blood test and imaging study. I have complete trust in her clinical judgement. I would recommend her to my friends and family members.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr. Ho is absolutely the best doctor one will ever see again. I felt sorry for those who felt otherwise. I've a very bad knee from playing soccer for years and have seen two famous LA orthopedic surgeons at Kerlan-Jobe and SCOI. Both recommended surgery. Dr. Ho explained to me all my options. She asked me to try those lubricant injection and wa-la. After all those years of knee pain, it is gone. I've started to play tennis with my kids. Thank you Dr. Ho for saving me from having my knee replacement surgery (hopefully for a while)!! You are the best

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Horrible!! Went in and brushed me off. Gave me antibiotics and sent me home. I called office same day and next day because I felt sick still - no on call md and staff never related messages bc I never received a call back. I was hospitalized with full blown pneumonia two days after seeing. Glad I didn't wait for a call back otherwise I'd be dead. I called back after I was discharged to give her the courtesy of letting her know only to have her nurses be rude once again. NEVER going to her again.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Dr. Ho and her staff are medically top-notch. Billing leaves a lot to be desired. I recently had 2 office visits and associated blood work rejected by UHC and, after months of calls to the lab, the office, and both billing companies, I still had to pay the insured rate, which is higher than billing it as uninsured, out-of-pocket. No one was willing to re-run the bill as uninsured.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr Ho is very knowledgeable, patient she takes her time for each patient.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

Dr. Marion K. Ho's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI