Ratings for Dr. John Rosenberg

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

my friend went to him years ago.treated her with behavior modification for depression.everything was about behaviour.he kicked her out of the hospital.his therapy was so stupid.it didnt even work.he took all her money.he used her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2009

My teenage neice was placed under his care at the Institute of Living.I put so much trust in this man.I am disappointed.The staff there,especially were cold.They said hurtful things to my neice.They were insensitive.She was even tricked into signing the commitment papers.After the insurance ran out they practically tossed her out.When she returned to visit the reception she recieved was a cold one.Do not put your loved ones there.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

Dr.Jack Rosenberg gave my son therapy at the Institute of living.At the time my son was very depressed.I found this doctor to be quite rude.He was a very uncaring individual who did not know how to treat adolecents.After my son was discharged,my son came home to live.He began having adjustment problems.His immediate response was to call up Dr.Rosenberg to complain of anxiety attacks.Dr.Rosenberg thus hung up on my son.My son tried to contact him for a whole year.He hung up every single time.As a mother I am mortified.Who would do this to a depressed,despondent teenage boy?

flag | Submitted January 6, 2009