Ratings for Dr. John A. Kruba

Dr. Kruba and his staff are exceptional. I have only positive comments in regards to wait time, time spent with doctor, and the experience of his staff.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Very personable and helpful. Easy to talk to. Would recommend without question.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Kruba. He really listens...and takes seriously what you tell him...and then evaluates same via his encyclopedic medical knowledge to formulate (in my experience) the absolute best diagnostic tests and/or treatment. Despite how excellent a physician he is, however, he is utterly devoid of (i.e. without) that horrible "doctor ego" that I'm sure we've all experienced. His demeanor and personality create a very warm, open setting which has, in my case, made it so easy and safe to discuss even highly personal health matters.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

do not see DR Kruba often - my visits to urgent care always get a quick followup from Kruba's office to see how I progress. Patient portal works well for getting to him

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Kruba is always a pleasure to see, thorough, freindly and engaged. Listens well and always answers any questions I have. I consider myself lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

THE BEST!!! You could not ask for better service, and he and his staff really care and go out of the way.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Kruba is the best Dr. in the world I wouldn't change him for any other PCP for everything he has helped me to get where I needed to get he's my hero Dr.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Kruba is a kind an personable man, and I've had him as my primary care physician for 3 years. He started out great but the quality of care has been steadily declining. It can be very difficult to get an appointment, or to get a response to questions or requests for prescription refills. I've also had several incidents where I believe I was given incorrect or ineffective advice and treatment.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Outstanding staff and doctor. If my appointment is in the afternoon, I know I will be late before I am seen. Dr. Kruba takes his time with each patient and thus he runs late by the afternoon. But I don't mind waiting as I know he is just doing his job and doing it well.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. John A. Kruba's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA