Ratings for Dr. Fred H. Frank

Dr Frank delivered my son in 2014 and was so wonderful my whole pregnancy. He is kind and caring and always makes you feel like your his only patient. With all that said he is delivering our next baby July 2017 :)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr. Frank is the best doctor I could ask for! I've had so many complications in this pregnancy and he has been on top of it from the very beginning, making sure he is doing everything he can to make me comfortable. His main nurse is the sweetest, most compassionate woman and they make an amazing team. I'm so thankful for the both of them and if I had the option, Dr. Frank would be my primary...not just my OBGYN!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

I have been going to doctor Frank for over 6 years, He helped deliver my Daughter 5 years ago and has been helping me with my birth control every since then. He is the BEST doctor that there is, He listens to you, he asks questions like, "what do you want to do?" wants to know how you're feeling about whatever you are there for. He is so easy to open up to, encourages you to call him, I was seen about 2 years ago for some extremely rare, heavy bleeding and at a desk job was difficult to stay at work at times, HE decided to allow me to have up to 2 days off of work 2 times each month, I did not ask for this but HE knew it was what was needed and just gave that to me. I have had these same parameters for over 2 years having to renew every 6 months. If you need an OBGYN for ANY reason, Dr. Frederick Frank is the Best of the Best. I have referred many people to him. amazing doctor!!! wish he could be my primary and not just obgyn

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr Frank delivered my daughter at Salem hospital and was the meanest doctor I have ever encountered. I had a natural birth meaning no drugs at all and if any women has delivered a baby without pain relief knows how bad that hurts. Well Dr Frank rolled his eyes at me the whole delivery and even got mad at me for flinching when he sees up my not numb vagina. He is heartless and should not be touching any women . This was my first delivery and he tarnished it with his bad attitude and lack of compassion for a human being is sick especially since its suppose to be his lives work .

Submitted November 13, 2013

I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Endometriosis in March 2012. I have has 2 surgeries since, but still in a high amount of pain. I had the pleasure of being seen by Dr. Frank at the Salem Free Clinic Sept 2013 and he was amazing. He asked me to "tell him everything from the begining." He didn't rush me through my explanation and was very empathetic! I would highly recommend him to any female lookig for a GYN!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Oh My Goodness! Dr. Frank is a gift from God. Best Gyno ever! He didn't believe me when I told him I thought I had endometriosis, we did ultrasounds inside and outside of my body and found a cyst so he decided to go in and remove it...after the procedure when he was waking me up he informed me I had TWO CYSTS and an unheard stage of endometriosis for someone my age, and even apologized! The man is great and makes me feel more comfortable with myself than anyone ever has. I HIGHLY recommend him, he is the BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Frank resolved issues I had for years undiagnosed by primary care that were not OBGYN related. His understanding and knowledge of our bodies as a whole is vast and he is always interested in educating himself further. Over the years I have encouraged friends and family to see him for a second opinion or those who refuse to see OB because of previous assaults in their past making these types of appointments mentally distressing. They are all now loyal patients like myself with much respect and trust for him as he was able to help them for their specific and unique issues. For several, he changed their lives by finally figuring out what the problem was when other physicians had failed. Of the 8 people over the years I referred to him all 8 are current patients and refer their friends and family as well. I do wish, like others, he was no longer part of the Salem Clinic who we do not rate highly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

Amazing doctor. So caring and helpful. He has true compassion for his patients, and is so knowledgeable

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr. Frank is the best physician any woman could have. He took such amazing care of me during my healthy pregnancies, and even in the ones that ended tragically. He is genuinely caring and empathetic. He always remembers me by name, even when I see him outside of the office. If I have future pregnancies, he will definitely be my doctor again. Even if I move hours away, I would be happy to make the drive to see someone I truly trust. I have recommended him to all of my girl friends and family. I have said it time and time again, Dr Frank is the BEST! Thank you so much for your incredible care!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I am extremely pleased with Dr Frank. He makes every woman feel, as if your his favorite! I would recommend Dr Frank to any woman who wants to be treated like a queen. He Is very kind and seems genuinely concerned about how your feeling. He takes time to answer your questions and relieves any anxieties you may be feeling. I'm pleased to say I am 5 weeks pregnant and look forward to having him as my Dr once again!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Fred H. Frank's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)