Ratings for Dr. Bernard D. Raxlen

Listens, he is very knowledgable and I have been getting better it's only been 10 weeks... Highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

Rip off this guy is s character actor he pushes ports through his Dr in Connecticut makes a killing off this and also charges sick innocent people 500 $ a phone call . Go to another Lyme literate Raxlen will take you to the cleaners .. He is living the high life off sick people . He knows a lot but charges for the info . Sad

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Raxlan saved my life. He has become like a friend. I have no idea where I would be without him

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Raxlen is amazing and do is the office workers. I was sick my entire life and after meeting him not only do I feel better, I have piece of mind. He takes his time in office and on the phone and truly gives you a feeling that he cares on a deeper level than any DR would. Since seeing him I have recommended everyone to go see him!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Lyme disease is such a precarious illness that it is difficult to know what doctor to go to and who to trust. I am fortunate that I found dr. Raxlen. He is able to put pieces of the complicated Lyme puzzle together in a way that benefits each individual patient. He is watchful and attentive and carefully weighs out which direction of treatment should be pursued. While aggressive Lyme treatment is controversial, the treatment I received from Dr. Raxlen saved me from becoming disabled or worse. I also like that he has a good sense of humor and relates to people on a very humanistic level. I've been to many top doctors for Lyme and he is the best! I am truly grateful to him. If you are considering treatment go to dr. Raxlen.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Raxlen saved my life. After seeing Boston Doctors, I was sent to a psychologist for emotional issues. The psychologist diagnosed the Lyme. Dr Raxlen treated me off the Igenix test. While I am not fully recovered, at least I have a reasonable life. Otherwise, I would be hospitalized because I couldn't find my way home. Thank you Dr Raxlen for giving me back to my wife and kids!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

My whole family is so thankful for Dr. Raxlen! He gave me back my little brother! Dr. Raxlen treated my brother who went from bed-bound, missing school, miserable to a healthy and happy after many other doctors failed to make him better. If you have a tic-borne illness and are looking for a wise and caring doctor to help make you better, I can't recommend Dr. Raxlen enough!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

We took our son to seven doctors, none of whom helped. Then, thank god, we found Dr. Raxlen. He saved our 12 year old's life. He was completely non-functional from Lyme Disease, and now thanks to Dr. Raxlen's treatment, he is back to normal. Dr. Raxlen is an extraordinary physician! If you have Lyme Disease, or any tic-borne illnesses, he can get you well, even if most other physicians will fail.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I went to Dr. Raxlen way back in 1994! He saved my life! I had, and still have chronic Lyme. The so called tests they had came back negative. He pin pointed it. Now 20 years later I'm living a normal life. Raxlen isn't controversial,he's a pioneer in the field of Lyme Disease. Therefore you're going to find people putting him in the field of controversery,going against the antiquated protocols,when it comes to Lymn Disease I am about to to contact him again,my husband has all the signs of Parkinson Disease,however before that conclusion comes about, I'm going to have him go to Dr. Raxlen to see if this is Lyme, masquerading as Parkinson! He had been bit by ticks this summer. I recommend him to anybody,despite what is said! He's a life saver!

Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr Raxlen saved my life. Before I found Dr Raxlen, I followed all of the protocols of non-Lyme doctors. I took oral antibiotics and was better for 2-3 weeks. But i was then crushed with fatigue and numerous strange symptoms. Other doctors said that i should not visit a Lyme specific doctor but had nothing that would cure my symptoms. They would not prescribe more antibiotics because it would put there reputation/medical licences at risk. Dr Raxlen put his medical licence and reputation at risk but he gave me a life long cure.. Now 5 years later, my Lyme disease and other co-infections are in remission.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014