Ratings for Dr. Lana Vohra

I've been going to this dental office over 3 years. They are the best dentist office in every way that I have ever dealt with. The staff are all just super friendly and helpful and Dr. Vohra always takes her time to explain everything. If you're not sure about something, she will give you more info and the time to think about it. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Vora’s for eleven years. She is the best, painless her work on me has been perfection! Her caring staff are the best! I suffered bone loss on my teeth after cancer treatment. She has restored my confidence in my appearance. I like to smile again. Love to you all. Coni

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been going to Dr, Cora for many years now and Love her. She has helped my son when he needed braces at a young age. She is always very gentle, kind and soft spoken. I cannot say enough good about her. I trust that she will do the right thing for me and my pocket book.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I love the staff at this office! They are so friendly, knowledgeable, kind, skilled, and helpful. I felt at home, well cared for, and at ease. Loved my experience there which sounds weird when we're talking about a dental appointment. I'm recommending them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Love this dentist! Ill never go anywhere else for treatment. She is knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. Great dentist, great office, great staff!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Vohra is an amazing dentist! Explains everything, always on time, and i dont ever feel the freezing! My anxiety with going to the dentist is almost non existent since going to this office! This office is clean and up to date and the staff is super friendly! I reccomend Dr. Vohra to everyone i know!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Vohra and her staff are really amazing . I have had a wonderful experience for my teeth cleaning at her office . The hygienists were very friendly and knowledge. I definitely recommend this place for dental care .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Vohra and her staff are just the very best! Dr Vohra is so gentle, kind, supportive and patient. She understands my fears and anxiety and as a result, I really enjoy going to the dentist now! Yes, I am nervous, but I feel so supported and understood. Thank you Dr Vohra, you are the very best!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Vohra and the staff are just the best! They are so understanding, supportive and patient and kind to both my husband and myself. They are amazing and treat you as if you are part of their family! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've been going there for a long time, but I am looking for a new dentist. I find that although most of the staff are friendly, Dr Vohra although nice, is in such a rush to get through your appointment to get to the next one, she doesn't actually look to see what your problem really is or takes the time to make sure her work is above average.All shes looking at lately are $$$ signs with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016