Ratings for Dr. Lana Vohra

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Vora’s for eleven years. She is the best, painless her work on me has been perfection! Her caring staff are the best! I suffered bone loss on my teeth after cancer treatment. She has restored my confidence in my appearance. I like to smile again. Love to you all. Coni

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been going to Dr, Cora for many years now and Love her. She has helped my son when he needed braces at a young age. She is always very gentle, kind and soft spoken. I cannot say enough good about her. I trust that she will do the right thing for me and my pocket book.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I love the staff at this office! They are so friendly, knowledgeable, kind, skilled, and helpful. I felt at home, well cared for, and at ease. Loved my experience there which sounds weird when we're talking about a dental appointment. I'm recommending them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018

Love this dentist! Ill never go anywhere else for treatment. She is knowledgeable and helpful every step of the way. Great dentist, great office, great staff!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Vohra is an amazing dentist! Explains everything, always on time, and i dont ever feel the freezing! My anxiety with going to the dentist is almost non existent since going to this office! This office is clean and up to date and the staff is super friendly! I reccomend Dr. Vohra to everyone i know!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Vohra and her staff are really amazing . I have had a wonderful experience for my teeth cleaning at her office . The hygienists were very friendly and knowledge. I definitely recommend this place for dental care .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr Vohra and her staff are just the very best! Dr Vohra is so gentle, kind, supportive and patient. She understands my fears and anxiety and as a result, I really enjoy going to the dentist now! Yes, I am nervous, but I feel so supported and understood. Thank you Dr Vohra, you are the very best!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Vohra and the staff are just the best! They are so understanding, supportive and patient and kind to both my husband and myself. They are amazing and treat you as if you are part of their family! Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I've been going there for a long time, but I am looking for a new dentist. I find that although most of the staff are friendly, Dr Vohra although nice, is in such a rush to get through your appointment to get to the next one, she doesn't actually look to see what your problem really is or takes the time to make sure her work is above average.All shes looking at lately are $$$ signs with her patients.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Earlier in the year I had a tooth filled (the lower right-hand side) as I was told by the dentist that was what I needed. I actually had no problem with it at the time. From the very start of the so-called treatment, I had problems. I could not get floss between that tooth and the next one, so I gave up on trying to use anything after eating. But I found that particles of food would stick there and I could not get them out. I was merely left with brushing the area which was highy satisfactory. I had a great deal of discomfort now in the area between the newly filled tooth and the next tooth. Actually, I was in a great deak if dustress and there was nothing I couild do to relieve it. After a few weeks, I was just about to call for another appointment to discuss the situation when as I was brushing my teeth, the filling of the offending tooth fell completely out leaving a mere shell or worse just the front of my tooth. I was horrified at the situation I was now in -- I now have a tooth or practically no tooth (a shell-tooth) when before I have a tooth that was giving me no trouble at all. On explaining this situation at my next appointment, I was told I would be credited the cost of the filling. I did ask for a printout of my account at that time and was told that I would have one. Despite the fact that this tooth (or what was left of it) needed immediate restoration, Dr. Leos did not do anything to treatment it. In fact, after examining it, he declared that it would be impossible to fix it but that I would get credit for it as he could not deny that it was his fault that the filling fell out. He did not explain why this had happened. And I blame myself for not being more forceful about the matter. I felt helpless. Dr. :Leos did some other work on my teeth at that time. Some time afterwards I had an appointment and that time Dr. Vohra attended me. She looked at my teeth, and I explained to her about the missing tooth and how only a shell remained. She stated catigorically that I needed a post in it to strengthened and save it. She said when I came back Dr. Leon would do it. I was so relieved by this. Forward to my next appointment and once again with Dr. Leos. I told him which tooth was giving me trouble and that Dr. Vohra had told me he would put a post in it. He said nothing much. Shortly afterwards, a girl came into the room and said that I had had some kind of work done the year before and it would not be possible to have the shell-tooth done until after 24 November. Dr. Leos looked relieved and said he would do another filling which he did. I told him I would make an appointment before I left to have the shell-tooth done. He said little to nothing but he was aware of what I was saying. On making the appointment I asked about my account and was told I could have it but still did not receive it. I went for the next appointment and it was very clear to Dr. Leos what I was there for -- a post for the shell-tooth. He did not discuss anything with me before he started the treatment so naively, through the whole treatent I was thinking my shell-tooth was being restored. I remember thinging 'how come Dr. Leos didn't mention the impossibility of fixing this tooth, but I was just glad it was being done. At the beginning of the treatment I realized Dr. Leos was working on clearing something from my tooth as he would with a normal filling. I thought, 'I didn't think there would be anyting to take away from that tooth as everything except the shell had fallen out but then I thought I was at a disadvantage because I couln't see what he was doing and therefore I shrugged it off. To be honest it also felt like he was working on a different tooth but he had already injected me quite heavily and so again I shrugged it off believing the sensation was being distorted by the numbness I now had in that area. 1. Through bad dentistry I had a tooth that was damaged to the point it was practically non-existent. 2. I was not credited for this faux-pas (at least I have not been shown any evidense that I have -- still!) To date I have received no printout of my account. 3. The tooth, despite my complaint about it, has not been fixed. 4. On my last appointment that was supposed to have happened. Dr. Leos's lack of communication and deceptiveness is unacceptable. 5. And, for me, the biggest issue of all is this: Before Sr. Leos filled the tooth beside my shell-tooth I had no problem eating because I felt no pain or any sensation. Now, I cannot eat or drink without a lot of discomfort which spoiled the Christmas holidays for me completely. As I cannot eat on the left-side of my mouth (that is another story I will not go into here) this development has been quite traumatic for me. I can only eat soft foods and even then not the way I did before because I have eat with my front teeth.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

John Hopkins Healthcare
Kaiser-Permanente
OneNet
  • OneNet PPO
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
UnitedHealthcare