Ratings for Dr. Lana Vohra

Dr Vohra and the staff are AMAZING, WONDERFUL and SUPPORTIVE!! My husband and I have been seeing Dr Vohra for a few years and we are so incredibly grateful and thankful to Dr Vohra and the staff at the clinic. A huge thank you for the Mac's :)

flag | Submitted November 15, 2019

We have been going to Dr Vohra’s Dental office for years, the staff are all wonderful and every visit is very enjoyable. My kids get so excited when we come here for our check-ups.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019

Dr. Vohra was very kind and super helpful! She always takes time to explain everything while also working efficiently. Thanks, Dr. Vohra!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

Our whole family has been dr. Vohra’s clients for almost three years now. We are extremely happy with the quality of services. Thanks Lana

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

I have absolute trust in Lana and her staff. She helped me at a time when we were in urgent need to have some other clinics bad treatment fixed. I found the clinic to be very clinic and their staff very friendly and caring. Keep up the good work.😃😃👍👍

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

WOLF IN CHEAP CLOTHING. I went for a filling, I was told by Lana, the wolf in cheap clothing that she would not do work unless I agree to teeth cleaning, I asked for the price of cleaning, I was told $350, and this is the cheapest price for teeth cleaning in BC, i went along, had few more awful appointments till I realized she is a serious rip off, I was billed for a SALES PRESENTATION which she labels as "consultation" during which she showed me pictures of cosmetic work and quoted me prices although I said repeatedly I do not want consultation, I asked her to refund the consultation fee to the insurance company she said she will refund it to me not the insurance because it complicates the paper work(another way of saying I don't want the insurance company to know that I bill for sales presentations). Her staff lie a lot, and she has a big sign in the waiting room: "this is my happy place" actually it should say this is the place where I rip off and victimize people. WOLF IN CHEEP CLOTHING, SOCIAL

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

I've been going to this dental office over 3 years. They are the best dentist office in every way that I have ever dealt with. The staff are all just super friendly and helpful and Dr. Vohra always takes her time to explain everything. If you're not sure about something, she will give you more info and the time to think about it. I never feel rushed.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr. Vora’s for eleven years. She is the best, painless her work on me has been perfection! Her caring staff are the best! I suffered bone loss on my teeth after cancer treatment. She has restored my confidence in my appearance. I like to smile again. Love to you all. Coni

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been going to Dr, Cora for many years now and Love her. She has helped my son when he needed braces at a young age. She is always very gentle, kind and soft spoken. I cannot say enough good about her. I trust that she will do the right thing for me and my pocket book.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I love the staff at this office! They are so friendly, knowledgeable, kind, skilled, and helpful. I felt at home, well cared for, and at ease. Loved my experience there which sounds weird when we're talking about a dental appointment. I'm recommending them to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018