Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Milan R. Kapadia

My daughter and I love Dr Kapadia. He is an excellent doctor with the best knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you for such kind feedback and for taking the time to share your experience!

Submitted May 16, 2018

Amazing.Great.Excellent.perfect. it is quick and fast so I can get my child in and out

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
We are thrilled to hear that we have been able to provide you great care. Please let us know, should there be anything we can do to improve your next office visit!

Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Kapadia and his staff are excellent! He is the best pediatrician always caring and professional. I would highly recommend him to any family.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you so much for the glowing recommendation. It means so much to our entire staff to hear about our pateint's experiences!

Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Kapadia is beyond amazing!! Very patient and very caring not only for the child but for the parents as well!!! I am so very thankful that we are able to have him as our pediatrician!! He is the best of the best in his knowledge, helpfulness and caring personality!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
We appreciate your thoughtful review! As a parent to three wonderful daughters, Dr. Kapadia understands how important it is to feel comfortable and supported during any pediatric visit. Thank you again!

Submitted May 16, 2018

All LOVE !! Dr. Kapadia is definitely THE best!! There is not any other pediatrician that I've met who can compare to his worth ethic, compassion, generosity, and out-going helpfulness!! He definitely deserves the title as the best pediatrician!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Reviews such as yours always put a smile on our face. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinions and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit even better than your last!

Submitted May 16, 2018

There is no other pediatrician who compares to the kindness, expertise and knowledge. He is "Excellent "

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Wow! Thank you for brightening up our day. The entire staff here at Quakerbridge Pediatrics thanks you for your positive comments!

Submitted May 16, 2018

I adore Dr.Kapadia. He's a great pediatrician, very informative, patient and caring.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
It means a lot to us when one of our patients shares feedback such as yours. We know how stressful it can be to have a child in need and we always strive to provide the most educational and supportive care we can. Thank you for your review and comments!

Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Kapadia is Awesome!!!! He and Dr. Modh go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. They take the time to and build a relationship with the you to make you feel like family. I am a HUGE fan of Quakerbridge Pediatrics and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you so much for the recommendation. Our entire team is fully dedicated each and every one of our patients and it makes us very happy to hear that our care is being received as intended.

Submitted May 16, 2018

The only reason I can't give Dr Kapadia and his staff 5 stars for punctuality is because he has 5 stars in the other categories. For him to truly be an outstanding pediatrician he must be willing to listen to the parents/caregivers and the children, which he does with such respect and compassion. I always appreciate his willingness to take my phone calls (no matter the time) and trust him with the health of my three children explicitly. He has been our pediatrician for the past 16 yrs and I hope he NEVER retires. I can't recommend Quakerbridge Pediatrics enough as their kindness and expertise medical advice have supported my family tremendously.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Kapadia has been taking care of my three sons for the last ten years. He is a very skilled doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients and understand their needs. When we need to see a specialist, he knows where to refer us for specific concerns. He has chosen a top notch staff to work with him. Everyone in the office is helpful and knowledgeable. They take the time to respond to telephone calls and requests. I am grateful to my sister who referred me to Dr. Kapadia and I have referred others to him. I know many families who take their children to Dr. Kapadia and I would highly recommend him to any family in need of a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Milan R. Kapadia MD, FAAP is a caring, intuitive, and an experienced physician. He graduated with high honors in his hometown of Ahmedabad, India and received his medical degree from the prestigious NHL Medical College of Gujarat in 1980. Upon moving to America, Dr. Kapadia completed his residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1989. He has been practicing medicine in New Jersey for over 25 years. Dr. Kapadia is affiliated with and Capital Health System at Hopewell. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Kapadia is the founder of Quakerbridge Pediatrics, P.C. and opened the practice at this location in 1999. After working in a large office setting, Dr. Kapadia chose to open a small, quality-focused practice where patients and their families could receive one on one care and form relationships that would last for many years to come. The wall full of patient’s pictures in his office attests to the fact that Dr. Kapadia is caring and well loved by all of his patients and their families. As a father of 3 daughters, Dr. Kapadia personally understands your worries when your child is sick. He takes pride in providing personal care to every child and is constantly expanding his knowledge in pediatric healthcare. Above all, Dr. Kapadia understands your need as a parent to feel secure in your child’s physical and mental well being. As a passionate physician, he strives to the furthest extent to make sure that your child is healthy and happy.

• English