Ratings for Dr. Milan R. Kapadia

There is no other pediatrician who compares to the kindness, expertise and knowledge. He is "Excellent "

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I adore Dr.Kapadia. He's a great pediatrician, very informative, patient and caring.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Kapadia is Awesome!!!! He and Dr. Modh go above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. They take the time to and build a relationship with the you to make you feel like family. I am a HUGE fan of Quakerbridge Pediatrics and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

The only reason I can't give Dr Kapadia and his staff 5 stars for punctuality is because he has 5 stars in the other categories. For him to truly be an outstanding pediatrician he must be willing to listen to the parents/caregivers and the children, which he does with such respect and compassion. I always appreciate his willingness to take my phone calls (no matter the time) and trust him with the health of my three children explicitly. He has been our pediatrician for the past 16 yrs and I hope he NEVER retires. I can't recommend Quakerbridge Pediatrics enough as their kindness and expertise medical advice have supported my family tremendously.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Dr. Kapadia has been taking care of my three sons for the last ten years. He is a very skilled doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients and understand their needs. When we need to see a specialist, he knows where to refer us for specific concerns. He has chosen a top notch staff to work with him. Everyone in the office is helpful and knowledgeable. They take the time to respond to telephone calls and requests. I am grateful to my sister who referred me to Dr. Kapadia and I have referred others to him. I know many families who take their children to Dr. Kapadia and I would highly recommend him to any family in need of a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

Both my children attend Quakerbridge pediatrics and it's just an overall great office all around. Between the staff and the knowledge here, I would recommend every mommy and daddy to see dr kapadia!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

he is one of the most compassionate and skilled doctors i have ever known, has taken care of my children, and now my grandchildren. we love him.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you for your continued support of Quakerbridge Pediatrics and Dr. Kapadia!

Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Kapadia is truly the best pediatrician. My 2.5 year old son and my 4 month old daughter both see him. He is extremely attentive to every patients needs and sits down with you in the exam room and answers any and all questions you have. He never makes us feel rushed and gives my family his undivided attention every time. As a new parent, my questions and concerns can sometimes be a little out there but he never makes me feel like anything I ask is insignificant. His staff are just as amazing as him. If I ever have any concerns, they get me in that day almost right away. The entire office is sweet, caring and always make you feel welcome. I honestly wish I could see Dr. Kapadia is my primary physician :) If you are looking for a pediatrician, look no further and call Quakerbridge Pediatrics/Dr. Kapadia. I promise that you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your rating! We are humbled to hear all of your positive feedback and will promise to continue to provide the best pediatric care possible to all of our patients. Thank you again!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kapadia at Quakerbridge Pediatrics for over 15 years....prior to that was with him at an HMO up the road. I love him and his staff....I will be sorry when my boys are all over 21....he took excellent care of my four sons and he has a great, helpful and FRIENDLY office staff, which I cannot say about most dr. offices. Keep up the good work Dr. Kapadia!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
Thank you for your loyalty and support. I am always thrilled to hear when we are able to exceed our patients’ expectations. Your feedback really does mean the world to myself and the Quakerbridge Pediatrics’ staff!

Submitted May 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Kapadia for 9 years since my family moved to the area. He is an excellent and patient physician. He has always taken the time to thoroughly explain an illness, prescription, or procedure. Appointments never feel rushed, and Dr. Kapadia always maintains professional compassion, patience, reliability, and courtesy. He takes the time to truly get to know his patients on a personal level to build relationships with both patients and parents. He has a very easy-going nature and sense of humor, which makes patients feel comfortable and reassured. On numerous occasions, Dr. Kapadia saw me on the same day I called. He has even returned calls after-hours. The staff at the clinic is extraordinarily helpful, accommodating, and polite. When I needed to reschedule an appointment to an earlier time, they called me back as soon as there was a cancellation so I could come in. Dr. Kapadia exceeded all expectations; he truly cares about his patients and always goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's response
9 years surely seems to come and go very fast! Thank you for your continued support of our practice and for taking a moment to share your experience here on RateMDs.

Dr. Milan R. Kapadia's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Milan R. Kapadia MD, FAAP is a caring, intuitive, and an experienced physician. He graduated with high honors in his hometown of Ahmedabad, India and received his medical degree from the prestigious NHL Medical College of Gujarat in 1980. Upon moving to America, Dr. Kapadia completed his residency at the Medical College of Pennsylvania in 1989. He has been practicing medicine in New Jersey for over 25 years. Dr. Kapadia is affiliated with and Capital Health System at Hopewell. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Kapadia is the founder of Quakerbridge Pediatrics, P.C. and opened the practice at this location in 1999. After working in a large office setting, Dr. Kapadia chose to open a small, quality-focused practice where patients and their families could receive one on one care and form relationships that would last for many years to come. The wall full of patient’s pictures in his office attests to the fact that Dr. Kapadia is caring and well loved by all of his patients and their families. As a father of 3 daughters, Dr. Kapadia personally understands your worries when your child is sick. He takes pride in providing personal care to every child and is constantly expanding his knowledge in pediatric healthcare. Above all, Dr. Kapadia understands your need as a parent to feel secure in your child’s physical and mental well being. As a passionate physician, he strives to the furthest extent to make sure that your child is healthy and happy.

• English