Ratings for Dr. Penny E. Defranco

She is a wonderful and caring and loving doctor she never gave up on me at all

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

The best doctor I had wish I still had her as a doctor doc keep up the good work thanks for everything Marlon bacon

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

More than a doctor. A friend and counsellor to the whole family. Her compassion and concern is unmatched by any of the specialists I have encountered at diagnosis, dialysis and pre and post transplant. Everyone deserves a doctor like Penny.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Penny became my mom's nephrologist when she was diagnosed with end stage renal kidney disease. Besides being extremely competent and knowledgeable, Penny went beyond the role of a doctor, whose compassion exceeded her intellect! It was not just a matter of what she knew, but more of a matter of what she felt. She allowed me to call her with my questions at odd times of the day, especially when the end was very near for my mom. Death for my mom was inevitable because of her diagnosis coming too late, but I know that everything that could be done for her was done for her because of the love and care of her doctor, Penny DeFranco.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Penny has been my kidney doctor for a long time now. Because of her I have gained a second chance at life! She is the BEST kidney doctor in my area and I wouldn't see anyone else. Her staff is always pleasant and quick to return my calls. I would recommend Penny to everyone who is in the need of a kidney doctor.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008