Ratings for Dr. Raquel B. Fernandez

Dr. Fernandez is the best! I have been taking both of my boys to her for five years, and she is the ideal doctor--informative, clear, and direct, but also warm, positive, and nurturing. The kids love her, and she makes parents feel good. She gives me tough advice when necessary and care whenever we need. Dr. Fernandez is also a parent, so she "gets it." I couldn't recommend her more highly!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

I went through three pediatricians at different practices before finding Dr. Fernandez at Children’s Medical Group, and I’m so thankful that I was picky about it. She is everything we were looking for. She is extremely knowledgeable, professional, and caring. With my two children, I have been in her office for a wide array of issues, and each time I’ve been so grateful for her expertise. She is a great listener and a wise medical expert whom I will trust for years to come.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Fernandez is the best doctor I couldve asked for for my daughter. She not only is knowledgeable, but she cares for my daughter as if she were her own. She also has a very kind and helpful staff. I would recommend Dr. Fernandez without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Dr. Raquel Fernandez is the best pediatrician! We knew that she was the one we wanted to take care of our kids before they were born. My children are 3 and 1 and feel so comfortable with Dr. Fernandez. She always takes her time with us and answers all my questions. On numerous occasions she has even answered my questions when the office is closed. She is definitely a rare find. It's wonderful to know that my children are in such good hands.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2016

Love Dr. Fernandez, she has taken care of my three children for four years now. She is so patient and kind. Being a mommy with children the same age as mine helps so much because she is able to relate to the same issues.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Love Raquel , baby loves her as well and so does daddy...wouldn't want to go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Fernandez is AMAZING!!! She is great with kids, kind,, patient, knowledgeable and she's a mommy herself so she really gets it not only from a doctor's perspective but a mommy's perspective too!! I've never had a problem getting an appointment, girls in the office are great, and the other doctors in the office a friendly as well!! Office is located close to labs and right across from the hospital!! I would 100% recommend Dr. Fernandez!!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Dr. Fernandez has got to be one of the best pediatricians in our area. She is amazing! She takes her time with the kids, answers the million questions we have, and is genuinely a kind person. My daughter can be very shy around people and she's comfortable enough to talk to Dr. Fernandez. My son became extremely ill as an infant and I'm just grateful that Dr. Fernandez and her team were able to discover he didn't have colic like the hospital said and instead had terrible reflux and a food allergy. They never questioned my multiple visits and concerns, instead I felt we were wiring in getting to the bottom of why he kept crying. Now he's 8 months old and then happiest baby. No one would have guessed this was the same child as before and I have Dr. Fernandez to thank. Cindy and Morena are gems. They are so kind to us and work with our busy working parent schedule. They have extended hours on certain days and Saturday hours at her office too! They have made huge improvements to the phone system. It's a busy office with lots of good doctors. I have noticed that in the South Bay, if you want a quality doctor they are usually part of a team of good doctors and have lots of patients. (You want this because in an emergency where your doctor may be busy...or your little one needs to see someone on the weekend, you want a good doctor.) So for me busy is good and it means that each of those children and their parents are getting the attention they need in that exam room.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

I have recommended her to many friends and they agree with our choice in pediatricians. She is an amazing Dr that takes the time with your child and doesn't rush you out of the room to get to the next patient. We can't say enough good things about her. We especially love Miss Cindy one of the receptionists. You won't go wrong by choosing Dr Fernandez or Children's Medical Group.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Would recommend to everyone! Awesome doctor :) she gives her full attention, gentle with kids.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014