Ratings for Dr. BRUCE A. Wolf

All of this is about the front staff! Always rude. Always over booked and the wait time is horrible! I love the dr but don't like not seeing him in the office! I will be looking for a different doctor for my son!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Accessibility is a major problem. They need voicemail. I need to cancel my 8;30 appointment because we are having a major snowstorm but when you call the recording says that the office will be open at 8 am but they won't answer their phone until 9am. They give you no option to leave a message. I ran into this a few months ago as well but decided not to seek another facility. The allergy office where they do the testing and shots has strange hours (9 to 11 and 1:15 to 4 and you can't reach them outside those hours. Instructions for the allergy area were lacking on the outer door and the nearby billing office was unfriendly when when they told me to go into the allergy area (a closed door that looked like you shouldn't go in until called by a nurse.) After getting shots a few times I understood the procedures but it still looks unclear to a newcomer. I liked the tester very much and they have good procedures for giving the correct shots. You don't have to wait long for a shot. But not being able to leave a message and their not answering phones except during limited hours - I find this inexcusable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

This was the worst customer service and experience I have ever had with a medical professional. The front staff is unknowledgable and extremely rude. The doctor was flagrant, unprofessional and unhelpful. I was flabbergasted at the way I was treated and the unprofessionalism I received. I'm so disappointed and I hope the message gets out to stay away!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr. Wolf did a surgery on me on his day off because my insurance was going to run out. Thanks

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Received a referral from primary care physician, received referral and call for a referral when I called the office they couldn’t find it. Waited another week finally gave up and had insurance fax them a new copy of the referral. Spent 1 ½ hours in front waiting room another hour in a patient room. I was asked if I would reschedule. Finally saw a nurse practitioner waited another hour while she had referring doctor send records. Doctor came in with attitude said insurance wouldn’t cover procedure. After wasting 4 ½ hours I left. I will not bother with this organization again.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

never helped me in all the years i was seen by him.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Wolf just completed a deviated septum repair for me. He was prompt, courteous, and very generous with his time. He spoke to me and my husband at length before and after the procedure and ensured we were content with what was and did happen. As I am still healing I am not sure what the final outcome of the procedure will be, but as far as the process, he was second to none. I'll post another rating as a follow up in a few months to comment on overall effectiveness of the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone in the area looking for an E N T doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Before making my appointment, I was gfuaranteed that I would receive a receipt and the insurance form, required by my international provider. I have used this process with several pysicians and two surgeries. I had two appointments and left my MRI and CT scans. I have a serious autoimmune disease which required special treatment. I explained this to admin, but on both occasions,I sat for an hour...only to be seen by a PA. I wasn't satisfied and decided to go elsewhere for treatment. When I asked for the insurance form (HICF) I was denied the paperwork. I reminded the staff of our original agreement. They still denied me the health form. Now I an being inconvenienced by having to turn this over to the Vanbreda International Insurance and the doctors. this has already taken five months. I can't get reimbursed until Dr. wolf & Yun's ofice complies.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. BRUCE A. Wolf's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)