Ratings for Dr. Joanne Lu

Spent alot of money getting teeth fixed and partials (top and bottom) with joanne lu. Had to spend another 9000.00 with another dentist to correct my bite and cap the bottom 6 teeth that she filed down to fit the cheap partial -she ruin 6 of my teeth. I dont recommend her. There are many excellent dentists in Ft Myers ,unfortunately I found out the hard way she is not one.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

The girl at the front desk is amazing. Nicest person I have ever met.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lu for over 5 years now and have never had any issues!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

dr lu is the best dentist i have been to.i hate going to the dentist she makes me feel so comfotable.i would never switch dentist.nicole catena

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011

She did not seem like she really unders tood the issues i was haveing. She caused a bigger issue with the two teeth she tried o fix.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

I went to Dr. Lu for her 79.99 comprehensive exam and cleaning. I also told her that I had sensitivity to cold food on my right bottom side. She proceeded to file down my bottom teeth in the front because she said they were effecting my bite. I now have a little bottom front tooth I cried for two days over this. I was also in excruciating pain, she did the cleaning, she cut my lip and gums and squirt water all over my shirt. I am going to another dentist to have the original problem addressed plus look into possible having the bottom tooth restored.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008