Ratings for Dr. Sean Bristol

Referred to Dr Bristol for hand injury treatment. I found him to be friendly, caring, attentive, and provided considerate patient care. Willing to take time to hear questions, concerns. Did not feel rushed or dismissed.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr Bristol is very informative and caring. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Any patient would want the doctor to be like dr. Bristol. He is the ideal doctor. + Eye candy ;)

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr.Bristol operated on my jaw this morning and I have to say the experience so much better than I was expecting that I feel compeled to write this review. First all the supporting staff from the check in desk to the nurses and the anesthesiologist at St. Paul Providence wing were all very friendly, suportive and very proffesional and the facilities were top notch. Dr. Bristol saw me briefly to explain the procedure and was very patient in answering all questions. I have to say after googling all the horror stories about jaw surgery I'm in very little pain and feeling pretty good considering the circumstances and just feel the doctor really did a great job and therefore must be a top notch surgeon. Also he chose to execute the wiring with a much less invasive procedure so this result must be due to that aswell. Highly recommend this hospital and surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Performed a nerve graft on my right arm. Doctor Bristol and his staff were very helpful, attentive and considerate to my situation and concerns.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Both dr Bristol and his staff are fantastic! My daughter was born with fewer bones then normal and webbing. He has done a fantastic job at keeping us informed.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Very professional. He was great at explaining my current situation, physical limitations and next steps. Very thorough.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Professional, efficient, effective and very pleasant. An excellent experience and outcome.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I've had Dr Bristol do 2 separate surgeries on my hand and both time I found him very professional and knowledgeable about the procedure. He always takes time to make sure you totally understand what he's going to do and actually cares about how you're doing after the surgery. Great Doctor and great staff, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I found Dr. Bristol to be very professional, knowledgeable, punctual, accommodating as well as helpful in not only finding but referring and securing me an appointment with a Rheumatologist. I would not hesitate to provide a glowing reccomendation. I also found his support staff excellent and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011