Ratings for Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris

One of the kindest most knowledgable doctor we have ever know. He has taken excellent care of our son since he was a toddler.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

He is horrible and arrogant. Doesn't take a real interest in his patients.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Very disappointed with Dr. Tsangaris and the care he provided our child. We only saw him twice in his office. Both times he was disinterested in our child, listened to her lungs while she screamed, and didn't even bother getting a chest x-ray despite severe defects and being premature. He dismissed our concerns and said we did not need to come back. We weren't satisfied so we took our child to an out of state hospital only to find several major issues that require surgery that he should have caught.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Tsangaris is outstanding. He puts his little patients in the spotlight and speaks directly to them. He makes them feel at ease from the beginning. I would never take my daughter anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

He made my son and I feel very comfortable. He explained everything in a way we could understand and was very helpful with all of my questions.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

My daughter has been a patient of Dr. Tsangaris for her asthma. She has been seeing him for almost 10 years. He always takes his time and answers all of our questions. He is the best doctor we have ever had. Her asthma has always been in control and because of this she is able to play competitive sports.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Michael N. Tsangaris's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1983)

Commercial Insurance Company