Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

I am 11 days post op from having a breast augmentation with Dr. Laurence. I have wanted a BA since I was 13 years old (27 now). Unfortunately, I was blessed with AA breasts that were tubular and had absolutely no fullness up top what so ever. Basically, I had a flat chest and a “saggy fat nipple” as I always called it. All I can say is this man changed my life and confidence for sure. From the moment I walked into my consultation, I knew I made the right decision for a surgeon. After looking at my breasts, he knew immediately why I was there. He was very thorough in addressing all my concerns and even said himself, he could not wait to do my procedure because he was fully confident it would be one of his favorite outcomes. Fast forward to today? He was absolutely right. I am currently a full D-DD cup with nipples placed perfectly on my breasts (one of my biggest concerns due to my situation, but he knew how to make sure I had the outcome I desired). We decided on 750cc saline implants overfilled to 800cc above the muscle - underarm incision. His staff is incredible as well. Every question I had, pre and post op, they have been more than helpful and so nice to deal with. I am 1,000,000,000% happy with my decision to use Dr. Laurence for my procedure and will always refer anyone who is thinking of having a BA done to him! He is the BEST! Hands down! I will never use anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I can't begin to find all the words to describe how awesome my experience has been with Dr. Laurence and his staff. I had a breast augmentation procedure one week ago, and from the moment I scheduled my surgery, the care I've received has been phenomenal. I've sent several emails and have asked countless questions, and everyone has continued to treat me like family. I'm one week post-op and nearly pain free because Dr. Laurence listens and cares about his patients' concerns. I will most definitely continue to use Germantown Aesthetics for all future cosmetic procedures and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Love him ....very thorough ! Did an excellent job on my procedure

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Got great advice. Doctor spent plenty of time with me discussing my options. Am always very pleased with the staff and the results of my procedures.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I like that the people have upbeat attitudes. That makes the experience more easy going.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I sincerely recommend Germantown Aesthetics. My treatment outcome has exceeded my expectations, and the staff has been outstanding. I felt very informed prior to my procedure, and will certainly have additional treatments in the future. I extend my gratitude to Dr. Laurence and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Always receive excellent care. They listened to what I wanted. Very satisfied with the results so far.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I love Dr Lawrence and his staff.The staff are all so friendly and really care about their patients.Dr Lawrence is very knowledgeable ,innovative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am always pleased with the service I receive, everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I love my results and will continue going back!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

The clinical staff is very knowledgeable! Therefore, the staff was quick to discuss all options of treatment! The treatment chosen is working very well and I could not be happier! They are also very kind which makes you feel comfortable! Great!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

MAMSI