Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

Love him ....very thorough ! Did an excellent job on my procedure

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Got great advice. Doctor spent plenty of time with me discussing my options. Am always very pleased with the staff and the results of my procedures.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I like that the people have upbeat attitudes. That makes the experience more easy going.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I sincerely recommend Germantown Aesthetics. My treatment outcome has exceeded my expectations, and the staff has been outstanding. I felt very informed prior to my procedure, and will certainly have additional treatments in the future. I extend my gratitude to Dr. Laurence and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Always receive excellent care. They listened to what I wanted. Very satisfied with the results so far.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I love Dr Lawrence and his staff.The staff are all so friendly and really care about their patients.Dr Lawrence is very knowledgeable ,innovative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am always pleased with the service I receive, everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I love my results and will continue going back!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

The clinical staff is very knowledgeable! Therefore, the staff was quick to discuss all options of treatment! The treatment chosen is working very well and I could not be happier! They are also very kind which makes you feel comfortable! Great!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I could not be more pleased with my experience at Germantown Aesthetics. The staff is super sweet and the staff is always willing to take their time and answer all my questions. .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

I have had an amazing experience at Germantown Aesthetics. The staff here are the most knowledgeable and well-trained in the industry. The staff are genuinely concerned about my needs and what is best for me and my aesthetic goals. I have recently begun the innovative PRP treatments, and I am constantly learning something new from Dr. Laurence and his staff about how these treatments will positively effect my skin for years to come. I am actually excited to look in the mirror and see my bare skin every morning. I feel more confident at 32 than I did in my twenties, and it is all because I found Dr. Laurence and Germantown Aesthetics! I am a patient for life!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN