Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

I can't begin to find all the words to describe how awesome my experience has been with Dr. Laurence and his staff. I had a breast augmentation procedure one week ago, and from the moment I scheduled my surgery, the care I've received has been phenomenal. I've sent several emails and have asked countless questions, and everyone has continued to treat me like family. I'm one week post-op and nearly pain free because Dr. Laurence listens and cares about his patients' concerns. I will most definitely continue to use Germantown Aesthetics for all future cosmetic procedures and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Love him ....very thorough ! Did an excellent job on my procedure

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Got great advice. Doctor spent plenty of time with me discussing my options. Am always very pleased with the staff and the results of my procedures.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

I like that the people have upbeat attitudes. That makes the experience more easy going.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

I sincerely recommend Germantown Aesthetics. My treatment outcome has exceeded my expectations, and the staff has been outstanding. I felt very informed prior to my procedure, and will certainly have additional treatments in the future. I extend my gratitude to Dr. Laurence and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Always receive excellent care. They listened to what I wanted. Very satisfied with the results so far.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

I love Dr Lawrence and his staff.The staff are all so friendly and really care about their patients.Dr Lawrence is very knowledgeable ,innovative and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I am always pleased with the service I receive, everyone is so friendly and knowledgeable. I love my results and will continue going back!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

The clinical staff is very knowledgeable! Therefore, the staff was quick to discuss all options of treatment! The treatment chosen is working very well and I could not be happier! They are also very kind which makes you feel comfortable! Great!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I could not be more pleased with my experience at Germantown Aesthetics. The staff is super sweet and the staff is always willing to take their time and answer all my questions. .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN