Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

Great staff, products, and treatments for the right patients. They design a plan specific to your needs.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Best decision I have ever made. He made me feel so comfortable. Staff is so friendly. You become like family here. Follow up is excellent

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Very please with my experience. The attention is very good, I am very happy.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

The staff here is amazing. I have had the best experience of my life. If anyone ever ask me about cosmetic surgery I would definately rate Dr. Laurence and his staff as the absolute BEST. I had surgery and on the next day I was able to walk in the office with minimal pain. They answered all the questions and concerns I had about the recovery and made it so less painful. My hat goes off to this team of wonderful people. Thanks Dr. G and staff!!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

They always remember who I am and my preferneces and notify me of upcoming promtions I might be interested in.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I Love Dr. Laurence. Memphis is blessed to have him. His knowledge exceeds all. He puts so much time into his practice. He has a true passion for helping others. His office staff are so welcoming and friendly.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Hi my name Elma I am from Memphis but live in Montana. I wanted to share my experience with Dr. Laurence, after a year of researching for the perfect plastic surgeon for my breast augmentation I met with Dr. Laurence for my first consultation .I had a list of questions for him regarding the procedure etc. i have never had any surgery before so my husband and I were a little scared but after meeting with the Doctor all my fears seem to fade away. Not only did he answer all my questions, he actually explain everything about the procedure, safety , what to expect, who was going to be with me in the room, the way he took the time to really understand what I wanted and what my expectations were . He gave me his opinion and not once did we feel he was trying to sale a service. That was really what help me decide that he was the doctor I need and wanted. I felt so confident in his ability as a plastic surgeon after we spoke. I had the surgery and I am very happy with the natural look he gave me. I had the belly button procedure and I am very happy with my breast. After 14 months I called him to let him know that I needed to see him before I went back to Montana because I felt a bubble on my right breast . Well he is the most caring Doctor I have met , this man came to his office to meet with me and my husband on Jan 1st. The office was close, it was a holiday and he cared enough to meet with us to make sure there was no issues with my breast. After the meeting thank God everything was good. I can tell you how wonderful the doctor and the staff are but what I really want to do is to make the process of searching the right doctor a little easier by sharing my experience with everyone. After all I value my life and I put my trust on Dr. Laurence. Thank you doc

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Great experience. Hope that doctor communicate about my needs more effectively.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I always appreciate how personable Dr. Laurence is with his patients. He makes me feel more comfortable and not rushed when I have questions about a particular health topic or treatment plan.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I felt very safe, comfortable, and confident with my first visit and consultation. Excellent team work and collaboration between PA and Dr. Laurence.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company