Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

The entire visit was very professional and accommodating. I have no negative feedback and have already started referring to others. Planning on continuing with treatments and other needs throughout the future.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Dr. Laurence and his staff are wonderful. My results are amazing, better than I could have imagined. I would highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

If you are looking for a "doc in the box" experience then DON'T visit Dr. Laurence at Germantown Aesthetics! Being in a medical private practice myself, I'm highly critical of medical practices in today's world. There is truly nothing I could suggest for improvement at Germantown Aesthetics. I have been a patient of Dr. L's for over 2 years in his family medical practice and have experienced -and observed- only excellence. Excellent, warm, knowledgeable folks work WITH Dr. Laurence. They provide care as a team led by an exceptionally trained, current and experienced MD. I recently had the pleasure of undergoing his newest service of regenerative medicine. I left his office in awe. The entire process was painless. That's right - a procedure that by all rights should have caused significant discomfort was easier than bathing my dachshund! The reason was crazy skilled technique! I can't speak to results as it has only been a day but the whole experience compelled me to share. Even if you are not local seek out Germantown Aesthetics and Dr. Laurence. You will be thankful you did! Oh, if you have any interest in the cutting edge of medicine and regenerative treatments call and speak with Andrea! That girl knows her stuff and will be happy to answer any questions!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

The staff and Doctor have been nothing but professional, helpful, and kind during my experience. I will not use anyone else! Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I will not go any were else! I absoluty love them they are the best staff really nice and from my experience they provide the best service.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Wow! What can I say. The professional and pleasant staff at GA are first class all the way! Always satisfied with the results! They always have the latest techniques and provide personal experience. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Everyone has been very polite and professional. I am very pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I love the work that was done to my body. Everyone here was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

My experience with Dr. Laurence is one of my most favorite that I have encountered with any doctor. He is very knowledgeable about his work and has great bedside manners. LOVED all the staff in his office also!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The doctor is extremely kind and caring about all patients, and makes sure that every patient is comfortable the entire time you are here. In addition the staff at Germantown Aesthetics treats you like family, and is always very friendly. Dr. Laurence makes sure to brief you on everything before the procedure, so that you know exactly what is happening and nothing to be surprised about. In addition, the doctot takes pride in their work with patients, and always makes sure they are happy with their results. Overall, I have to say that Germantown Aesthetics is one of my favorite places, and everyone who works here is amazing at their jobs.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Germantown, TN