Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

Dr. Laurence changed my life with my combi tuck! I am so much more confident with the way I look. It is so much easier to shop and be able to wear tight fitting clothes. I used to be depressed with my body when I looked in the mirror but now I love what I see. I truly cannot thank him and his staff enough for my body make over. They were so helpful throughout my entire process and made it as comfortable as possible. My body looks so natural and my belly button looks amazing. Thank you for changing my life!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2019

Dr Laurence is truly second to none! Love him and the staff is incredible. The moment I walk in their door-I’m instantly relaxed and know that they are taking care of everything.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2019

Couldn't have had a better experience. Dr. Lawrence and his staff are all so amazing. At one week post op I'm completely pain free. I am so happy with my results and absolutely no scar!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Jessica is amazing! She really listens and advises honestly about what does and doesn’t need to be done. She is so patient and is always so pleasant and upbeat. Great smile too!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

This is a great establishment they have good customer service and the doctors and the surgeons are excellent with their work

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

I cannot give enough praise to Dr Laurence and his team. Everyone on his staff from the secretaries to the nurses to his guest attending physicians, I mean wow. I’m so pleased I chose them to help my dream come true. To say I highly recommend Dr Laurence is an understatement, I plan on using him again if I ever need to improve on perfection ♥️, and I’ll be telling everyone I know whose in the market for a little surgical self improvement, THANK YOU SO MUCH DR LAURENCE

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I am 11 days post op from having a breast augmentation with Dr. Laurence. I have wanted a BA since I was 13 years old (27 now). Unfortunately, I was blessed with AA breasts that were tubular and had absolutely no fullness up top what so ever. Basically, I had a flat chest and a “saggy fat nipple” as I always called it. All I can say is this man changed my life and confidence for sure. From the moment I walked into my consultation, I knew I made the right decision for a surgeon. After looking at my breasts, he knew immediately why I was there. He was very thorough in addressing all my concerns and even said himself, he could not wait to do my procedure because he was fully confident it would be one of his favorite outcomes. Fast forward to today? He was absolutely right. I am currently a full D-DD cup with nipples placed perfectly on my breasts (one of my biggest concerns due to my situation, but he knew how to make sure I had the outcome I desired). We decided on 750cc saline implants overfilled to 800cc above the muscle - underarm incision. His staff is incredible as well. Every question I had, pre and post op, they have been more than helpful and so nice to deal with. I am 1,000,000,000% happy with my decision to use Dr. Laurence for my procedure and will always refer anyone who is thinking of having a BA done to him! He is the BEST! Hands down! I will never use anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

I can't begin to find all the words to describe how awesome my experience has been with Dr. Laurence and his staff. I had a breast augmentation procedure one week ago, and from the moment I scheduled my surgery, the care I've received has been phenomenal. I've sent several emails and have asked countless questions, and everyone has continued to treat me like family. I'm one week post-op and nearly pain free because Dr. Laurence listens and cares about his patients' concerns. I will most definitely continue to use Germantown Aesthetics for all future cosmetic procedures and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Love him ....very thorough ! Did an excellent job on my procedure

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Got great advice. Doctor spent plenty of time with me discussing my options. Am always very pleased with the staff and the results of my procedures.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America