Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

The staff and Doctor have been nothing but professional, helpful, and kind during my experience. I will not use anyone else! Highly highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

I will not go any were else! I absoluty love them they are the best staff really nice and from my experience they provide the best service.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Wow! What can I say. The professional and pleasant staff at GA are first class all the way! Always satisfied with the results! They always have the latest techniques and provide personal experience. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Everyone has been very polite and professional. I am very pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I love the work that was done to my body. Everyone here was very nice.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

My experience with Dr. Laurence is one of my most favorite that I have encountered with any doctor. He is very knowledgeable about his work and has great bedside manners. LOVED all the staff in his office also!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

The doctor is extremely kind and caring about all patients, and makes sure that every patient is comfortable the entire time you are here. In addition the staff at Germantown Aesthetics treats you like family, and is always very friendly. Dr. Laurence makes sure to brief you on everything before the procedure, so that you know exactly what is happening and nothing to be surprised about. In addition, the doctot takes pride in their work with patients, and always makes sure they are happy with their results. Overall, I have to say that Germantown Aesthetics is one of my favorite places, and everyone who works here is amazing at their jobs.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

the service was amazing at Germantown Aesthetics. i am so very very happy and grateful for the job done by Dr. Laurence. the results are more than i ever imagined. i was given serveral options and every question i had was answered detailed.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

I had the combi tuck. My exprience was great and I look great. The best part of my experience is the fact that Dr. Lsurence and his assistants are always availble to answer any questions or concerns. I look amazing!!!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Love Germantown Aesthetics! Dr. Lawrence and his staff made me feel so comfortable and at home.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal