Ratings for Dr. Gregory N. Laurence

He treats the whole being. His insight and compassion still stuns me after all these years.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Came in for Botox and filler. Great experience as always. I was promptly seen, Katie was knowledgeable and professional. Learned about a new procedure during my visit. I can depend on the doctor and staff to be learning and implementing the newest procedures in the market.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Germantown aesthetics is hands down the most trustworthy doctors office to get Botox done. I have worked in a medical spa before and know that Katie knows exactly what she is doing. She is very pleasant and easy to talk to. I would recommend this place to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I always have a great experience at Germantown Aesthetics and get compliments all the time on my skin...I am 54 years of age and most people think I am in my early 40s. GA rocks!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

The Staff - everyone from the receptionists to the nurses - are always friendly and accommodating! I always feel welcomed in the office and have any and all questions or concerns addressed immediately. Dr Lawrence does AMAZING work and seems genuinely concerned about the outcome and progress of the procedure as well as every step of the process! I HIGHLY recommend him and his staff for anyone interested in a plastic surgeon!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

The staff at Germantown Aesthetics are wonderful, Jana and Angie always have a smiling face waiting for you. Madison is an expert at peels and I highly recommend this for the 30+ year old person! Finally, Katie is the crown jewel of GA. She will listen to your concerns and discuss solutions and she makes sure my face always looks the best it can be.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

This has got to feel the way 'A List' celebrities feel when they get work done!!! I always glow when I leave. Love Dr. Laurence and his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I absolutely love Germantown Aesthetics! Katie has always taken great care of me! She makes my experience comfortable everytime I come in. All the staff are friendly and helpful as well! I am so happy that I chose Germantown Aesthetics. Best decision ive made!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Dr Lawrence and his staff are up to date and on the cutting edge with the latest skin care and anti-aging procedures.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Staff...clinical and administrative are very knowledgeable about what the patient needs. Always leave very satisfied.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Gregory N. Laurence's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1992)

MB Health