Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I honestly have never left a review for anyone and probably never will again but my experience with Dr Lanzer left me so happy I had to leave a review. I had liposuction on my hips, inner and outer thighs, inner knees . Starting with my consultation I didn't have to wait long ( I think I was there on a good day) . I first saw Dr Lanzers personal assistant which calmed my nerves tremendously, we discussed what I wanted and price aswell, then Dr Lanzer came in. I don't know what people are on about regarding his bedside manners since he was very friendly. Straight forward and cuts to the chase , I like that . His confidence reassured me, he told me what I needed to know and gave me time to ask questions. I left very happy and paid the deposit on the same day. Yesterday was my op and everyone was very nice and helpful. It didn't take time all as I went with local Anesthetic. I have to admit it was painful when they put the liquid in first but then it was numb I couldn't feel anything. Today I took my dressings off and all i kept saying was ' Oh my God' the results were AMAZING. Its like he has magic hands and I didn't bruise at all. Yes I'm in heaps of pain but seeing the results was very worth it. I really recommend Dr. Lanzer for liposuction. I can't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had a mini facelift procedure with Dr Lanzer in Malvern two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the whole process and my results so far. Every time i visit the practice i feel welcomed and comfortable with the staff. At times there is a wait to see Dr Lanzer, especially before my first consultation but i was told this over the phone so came prepared with a book to read, and the consult is free so it is to be expected anyway. Dr Lanzer is very caring which i could tell straight away and i felt at ease in his presence which to me is very important when choosing a surgeon. His consultation process was the most thorough of anywhere i went, i saw him, his nurse and his assistant all in the one day and had the opportunity to ask all of my questions and everything about my procedure was explained to me in detail. I have also had a really thorough after care schedule with Dr Lanzer and his nurses, they have been monitoring my healing to make sure it is all going to plan and i feel like i am in the best hands. I am so happy with how my procedure has gone so far and cant wait to see my results once the rest of my swelling goes away but so far i am really pleased and can notice a big improvement. My one word of advice is not to let waiting times put you off, choosing a surgeon you trust and feel comfortable with like i did with Dr Lanzer is much more important

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. Sorry you found out practice unorganised. It's the price for being so popular and always wanting to help everyone! And yes Dr Lanzer is known for being a really nice person who cares for his patients. We wish you well .

Submitted May 10, 2016

Went to see Dr Lanzer anout a month ago for my super aggresive cystic acne, up to this point I had tried everything to get rid of it, absolutley EVERYTHING! So him and his colleague Dr Goldberg put me on a treatment called ACCUTANE, as magical drug that clears most people's acne in bad cases. I have been on it for just over a month and 75% of my acne is gone! Smooth clear skin! Dr Goldberg has been keeping a very close eye on my progress, so caring. Thanks both Dr lanzer and Dr Goldberg for changing my life!!! Totally worth every penny!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Brilliant doctor and he really cares! His staff are amazing too

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr Lanzer performed a breast augmentation procedure. I am thrilled, it was extremely easy, all went very well and the outcome is fantastic. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great website. So informative and educational. The videos are beneficial.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

I just had an amazing and may I add free consult with Dr Lanzer, regarding some cosmetic surgery I have been considering from some time now, but have been unsure if it was the right move for me. After my consult with Dr Lanzer I felt confident, and excited that together we had decided upon the best treatment for me, and as a result of his hands on, knowledgable and caring approach I am confident in his skills and booked in for my proceedure and cannot wait to see the amazing results, especially after spending so much time looking over the amazing transformation photos on his website!! I really appreciated the free consult as I was unsure if such cosmetics treatments where the way to go, but after meeting Dr Lanzer I couldn't be happier in my choice of him as my doctor to help change my life!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Free consultation is the number 1 catch! Probably the only derm who does this. I had a 5 min consultation and he Talked me out of the procedure I wanted and told me I needed another and I had to go to his Melb clinic. Then the Melb clinic told me that this procedure will not help and I was to try what I originally wanted. Biggest waste of time. He didn't even look at me and was just wanting to get to the next person. I went and payed 250 for another experience derm and they gave me 40 mins of there time and I trusted them. I wouldn't trust dr Lanzer with any procedure unless you want it rushed. Another doctor turned money grabber. Surely they didn't always just want money. If you want help go elsewhere

Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. Sorry you did not find your special appointment of benefit. As you know Dr Lanzer mostly practices as a Cosmetic Surgeon but in good faith sees urgent dermatology patients like yourself and charges a mere $60 out of pocket. Our practice was just trying to assist you. We wish you well.

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly have never left a review for anyone and probably never will again but my experience with Dr Lanzer left me so happy I had to leave a review. I had ..."

May 18, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mini facelift procedure with Dr Lanzer in Malvern two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the whole process and my results so far. Every time i visit..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Nice person terribly organised. This is the 3rd time I've tried but it gets worse. Give this one a miss."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Went to see Dr Lanzer anout a month ago for my super aggresive cystic acne, up to this point I had tried everything to get rid of it, absolutley EVERYTHING! So ..."

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor and he really cares! His staff are amazing too"

April 9, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer performed a breast augmentation procedure. I am thrilled, it was extremely easy, all went very well and the outcome is fantastic. I highly recommend..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great website. So informative and educational. The videos are beneficial. "

April 3, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I just had an amazing and may I add free consult with Dr Lanzer, regarding some cosmetic surgery I have been considering from some time now, but have been unsu..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Free consultation is the number 1 catch! Probably the only derm who does this. I had a 5 min consultation and he Talked me out of the procedure I wanted and tol..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had my FREE consult today and after being to a few consults with different clinics have decided to go ahead with a vaser lipo with Dr Lazer. he seems extremel..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im only day 3 into my recovery after receiving tumenescent lipo on my hips under a local anesthetic and when the dressings first came off i could of cried with ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I uderwent Liposuction with Dr Lanzer, no warning or the amount of scarring there will be on your body, no follow up i have not seen the doctor since the proced..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Firstly I would like to say is that I am not normally in the habit of writing reviews online however my experience with Dr Lanzer and my results were so outstan..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very happy; he's a lovely Dermatologist with lovely staff."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently, I went to Dr Lanzer for breast augmentation surgery. I found his hands on approach and caring attitude very reassuring. He also has his own fully accr..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mole on my face that kept on growing. I heard great things about Dr. Lanzer and his practice. I had a short wait until I was taken into an operating r..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure with Dr LAnzer to fix a 'double chin' that had been bothering me for years! In every photo i had, ionly saw that chin. Dr LAnzer was efficient..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Came into the clinic hopeful of finally being listened to by a specialist about my skin condition. I waited over an hour and a half, moved from one waiting room..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Gee what can I say, my friend and I went to see Dr Lanza to enquire about liposuction ,after being shuffled from one room to another and very stuffy I must sa..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction performed as his patient about 13 years ago. Dr Lanzer started the procedure then he ordered someone else ( his assistant I presume)to continu..."

July 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drlanzer.com.au" to "https://www.drlanzer.com.au". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "03 9500 8888".

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Eyelid Surgery performed by Dr Lanzer a few months ago and am thrilled with the results. I made up my mind to have the procedure done after constantly bei..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is professional and personal. He is always available and always seeks to help in the least invasive way, always putting the patient first. I highly r..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs a..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Lanzer to be very professional and caring. He took his time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. I was very happy with the treatment ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer recently saw my wife for an ongoing condition. He spent over 1hr with her until the condition was resolved and reassured her of the ongoing treatment ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "do not go to him for eye surgery or facelift and the like. He is a dermatologist NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON only a wanna be one. I am speaking from personal experie..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Comes in and sees you for about 2 minutes. Not caring. Don't believe the shill feedback. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am so disappointed to say the least. I have spent over $8000 and did not receive the result promise. It's started from the beginning when I was made to wait ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely terrible. I confirmed my booking time the day previous, only to be told upon arrival that I was booked in 2hrs later. They said I can wait around as ..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in melbourne. What a waste of money I was told I would go from my FG to a CD thus has not happened. I am being given mixed messages fro..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE. I arrived at 3.15pm for a 3.30 appointment. I wasn't seen until 5.55pm. I was given no more than 2 minutes of time. He didn't ask about any current medi..."

March 27, 2015

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer's clinic provides a consistent level of care and a detailed approach to cosmetic medicine. I am always highly impressed by his genuine interest in pat..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently attended Dr Lanzers office in Sydney for a consultation on liposuction. After having done much research and reading many reviews I can understand how..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a neck and facelift, plus upper & lower blepharoplasty 7 months ago. Dr Lanzer's skill is truly amazing - my results are completely natural and I look at..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Lanzer and had a mini face lift and neck liposuction done after doing extensive research. I was extremely pleased with the result and the post op ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Liposuction/breast Mastectomy high definition procedure (male) What can I say... Dr Lanzer is an artist.... A true perfectionist and I can't thank him enough fo..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "From first consult , the day of surgery and to post surgery consult you have been most professional doctor that I have dealt with . I am extremely happy and sa..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is an excellent cosmetic surgeon. I had a procedure done recently and the results were great. I would highly recommend him - he is both professional ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lanzer did my gynaecomastia - something I have had for years and I've been embarrassed to take my top off. Since my surgery I have had heaps more confidence ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is an expert, famous in Australia for his pioneering treatments and innovation. We read about him in the newspaper and were very impressed with his pr..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Zero stars is more appropriate, beware beware money comes first your well being and health last"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I spoke to a representative in Dr Lanzer's clinic regarding liposuction. I wanted to talk about some of the potential risks and recovery timeframes as I was pla..."

October 11, 2014