Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I thought dr lanzer's TV show called Cosmetic Coffee was very educational and honest. Good watching. Glad to see the repeats on your web site.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had booked in for a consult on getting a full tummy tuck. I was surprised the consult was free and was very grateful it was offered for free as i appreciate that he is one very busy man. On walking into the clinic I had brought a close friend for support , while nurses and reception where coming in and out not one person welcomed us or even said hello. Just made eye contact. I ended up filling in be patient information seat after seeing it sitting on the desk. They were on time and punctual and I was taken to the consultation room with a nurse. The nurse was absolute lovely , kind and gentle. Mostly reading a questionnaire from the computer. While she was helpful with 90% of the questions she wasn’t fully qualified and asked we direct the questions to Dr. Daniel. I was extremely happy with her professionalism and spending time listening and answering our questions. Dr. Daniel came in. Didn’t make eye contact with either of us. Asked with his back turned what I was here for , I told him and he told me to remove my shirt. For someone like me it leaves me at my most Vunerable. While my shirt was off another nurse opened the door absolutely no privacy. I was told very quickly that basically he couldn’t help me. Long story short I needed to see a plastic surgeon instead of seeing him who was not qualified to take on a more harder procedure. I am happy with that , I understand completely and hold no ill will that I needed to be referred on. But he basically treated me like someone who was just wasting his time. For someone seeking help he treated me like dirt. He was rude , condescending and arrogant. Had absolutely no bedside manner as someone in his role should have. I am so humiliated I have never been spoken to or made to feel that horrible in my life. He should have simply explained that I needed someone more qualified for the surgery and I would have been happy. By the end of it he offered as a last gesture to send photos of my body to the reception monthly and that he would see them. What ever happened to patient privacy and showing some humility. I thank him for his time and offering it for free , but I also deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. I did not receive that. I’m assured he is a great doctor and the results speak for themselves, but deplorable arrogance and rudeness are not in any way or form okay. Really disappointed by him after heavily researching him. I’ve happily booked a paid consult with a plastic surgeon , and I can see why now you pay the amount for professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Sorry for your experience. This does not sound like a usual experience with Dr Lanzer at all. Patients are constantly impressed with his kindness and care in all areas. Regards Sara

Submitted November 20, 2017

Hi Dr Lanzer. I really enjoyed the TV show cosmetic coffee on channel 7. Is there going to be a second series?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I’m enjoyed the Tv program cosmetic coffee with Dr Lanzer. Informative

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Hey I just wanted to share that I was blow away by the COSMETIC COFFEE TV show. I only got to see 2 of the episodes, but they were soo informative and enlightening. Never seen anything like this and it’s given me the confidence to proceed with my cosmetic surgery journey. I had my consultation and have my surgery booked for 3 weeks time. Everything has been amazing soo far. Will keep everyone posted. Soo excited!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

The staff is great, but doctor Lanzer only sees MONEY and not the human being who is there looking for some treatment. I spent almost 2 hours waiting for him while he was talking on the phone. If you are looking for a real doctor (and not a TV character one) go to another (real) doctor.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Thanks for your feedback.  As you are aware you booked in for a free consultation and were told it takes 2 hours. We believe in explaining things in detail.  Dr Lanzer generously gave his time free of charge. He has 25 years of experience and has performed tens of thousands of procedures.  You will be happy to know that his phone is used to communicate with his patients who are often surprised he is so hands on and gives his personal number freely.

Submitted October 16, 2017

Loving Dr Lanzers new TV series, Cosmetic Coffee. Very informative and gives you a good idea of exactly what to expect. My partner and I usually watch it on youTube during the week, cant wait to see the next episode.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Unfortunately I was very disappointed with my consultation with Dr. Lanzer. He would have spent all of "3" minutes with me and didn't even ask to look at the areas I had concern with.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. I'm sorry you left unhappy. Dr Lanzer offers both a free cosmetic consultation which includes meeting him, his consultant and a cosmetic nurse or a lengthy consultation for $450. Dr Lanzer would definitely ask to see the areas of concern if he believed he could help you. He is also happy for patients to spend as much time with him as they need, and they are welcome to return for further free consultations or email him any queries they may have.

Submitted September 11, 2017

So disappointed with Dr Lanzer. I had a big surgery recently and was so upset by the way I witnessed him treating his staff! He may claim to be a kind doctor but he was anything but! He was rude, obnoxious and mean to Seemingly everyone. I had looked around and thought about having surgery for years before I decided to go with Dr Lanzer because Brad answered my initial query within hours (unheard of), and everyone else especially the nurses were so gentle and knowledgeable. They all put my mind at ease and I went ahead with what I believed was a large procedure under general anaesthetic. On the day of surgery I heard Dr Lanzer scolding one of his lovely nurses over seemingly nothing. She was notably upset. Another staff member said to me "he is obviously in a bad mood today" and we both shook our heads. But it didn't stop there! He was constantly short and sharp with his 'team'. I don't know how any one of them put up with him. My surgery was delayed by hours and the healing time was a lot longer than I expected but ultimately I am happy with my results but my concern is so great for his staff and the way they are treated I feel compelled to write anonymously for fear of his disdain. As far as I can tell Dr Lanzer IS HIS TEAM! So I hope the good Dr Lanzer reads this and takes some outside criticism well!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Thanks for your feedback. First and for most we glad that you are happy with your results. Dr Lanzer is an expert. Your opinion of him on the day with his staff is fortunately not the norm, nor the feeling in his practice. Dr Lanzer is the nicest boss, many of his staff have been with him for over 20 years and 10 is common. He does a lot of counselling socially as well as charity work so your assessment thankfully is incorrect. We acknowledge your thoughts and Dr Lanzer has been advised. When you come in please do not feel bad in anyway saying you wrote this review.

Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.