Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

The experience I had with doctor lanzer and his staff was great! He really cared about my concerns and anxiety I had about the procedure. My calls and emails were always returned and any question or worry I had was answered and nerves settled. I was always treated with professionalism and dignity. I couldn't speak any higher about the whole experience!!!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I booked a constellation with dr Daniel lenzer which is free but keep in mind free means extra favour to you.was called at 12pm the doctor visited me for 30sec at 5.30pm.then told me to have a look at the vedio he had on sbs and left the room.i booked for a gynochemistria operation all the concern was till the payment was made.the doctor got much love for money.nothing else.was told half an hour before the operation till then there was no chance of refund.that the results wont be good.but still i agree was place on bed at 9.30am had cuts near the area that need to ne operated the doctor arrived at 3pm.worse experience. I will rate the nursing staff 10/10 they were very nice and gentle.after the surgery was asked to come so the doctor can visit my recovery went there twice but the doctor didnt visited me was been visited by nurse. Go for an other options.wont recommend

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I had liposuction last year in June. I have been waiting till now to see the full results. I'm not sure if they will ever come and I believe that it is because of the mistake Dr Lanzer made. He took off too much fat from one of my thighs so now I have thighs that do not match. Not a chance to go to the beach now looking like this.... In clothes I don't look too bad, although not in shorts of course, but forget the beach.... Not sure what to think. Disappointed? Yes. I should have gone to a different surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr Lanzer is amazing - I was very happy with his treatment. He is not punctual, expect to wait a good hour but he is worth it. His nurses are amazing but my one poor experience was with the Reception Manager, she took a very long time to respond to emails and my insurance claim. She is either over-worked or not for this job.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Thank you. Yes we know Dr Lanzer gets amazing results and is very dedicated. The reception manager has been on long service leave this month so sorry about the delay.

Submitted February 5, 2017

I went and saw Dr Daniel Lanzer to have some lip filler recently. Having many years in the beauty industry myself, I was a little apprehensive to have my facial features in the hands of someone else for a treatment very new to me. I was quickly put at ease! I felt Dr Lanzer really cared about me and my desired outcome. His team of nurses are not only lovely, but so well trained and passionate about what they do. They spent the time consulting and educating me about everything I needed to know with the filler. Very professional. I left feeling confident and satisfied with my new lips. I certainly will be visiting again for future treatments and would be more than happy to recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I've had multiple treatments done which have included botox , filler in lips, temples Venus Viva Ultherapy, Botox for migraines and I have found Dr Lanzer to be very knowledgeable and so friendly and helpful. Very busy clinic but waiting times were amazing considering how busy he is. Staff also very friendly. I can highly recommend Dr Lanzer

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I think Dr Lanzer is such a great surgeon and person. He spoke so well this week on national television as an expert on cosmetic surgery about safety and standards. What I really enjoy is watching his Snapchat daily reports. Real patients and real results. I find him to be so kind and caring and really interested. Cannot fault him. I also find his staff really friendly and they dedicated to make sure they give the best care. There is a lot of information about cosmetic surgery in the internet but I found his web site and videos very informative. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I waited for nearly two hours for my appointment, despite having left my work early to arrive on time. I was not told that Dr Lanzer was running late and left to sit in a separate room by myself for more than 50 minutes. No apology was given. A number of the nurses were respectful and professional. However, the lady at reception referred to me as 'the girl' loud enough that I, and other patients, could hear. As an independent adult, working full time to afford such a consultation, this is offensive. My consultation with Dr Lanzer lasted less than 5 minutes. Given that he is very good at what he does, I understand why he is busy. But when I was paying $125, I expected to be treated personally, as an individual patient. I left disappointed and upset, as I had heard great things. Yet, he could offer no clear solution for my acne scars. That is a lot of money that has been wasted and I will not be visiting again. Hoping other patients enjoy a very different experience!

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. We are so sorry that you did not have a good experience. Yes you are right that you have heard so many good things about Dr Lanzer because he is not only an expert, but a real caring surgeon and Doctor. You can appreciate that he helps people get in very quickly for dermatology appointments, and you will only be out of pocket about $50. He performs hundreds of operations as he is so popular, and as he insists on seeing all aftercare appointments personally and for free he can run behind. Our receptionist apologise re your comments. We hope to see you again and are happy give any advise.

Submitted November 22, 2016

I had a major breast liposuction done Dr Lanzer and his team are amazing and very caring however u may see very little of him but he works like an artist he does his job pretty well and I surely wasn't happier enough to achieve what I had asked him for thank you and great job to Dr Lanzer and his lovely team!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.