Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Great to work with the amazing Dr. Lanzer. Never met anyone who cares more about patient outcomes. Love the TV show on channel 7.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr Lanzer and assistant Jade Haines were amazing. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

1yr post mega liposuction & I’m still happy with the fantastic results. Lipo helped spur my weight loss journey on, I’m now back at the gym doing cardio & weights. Dr Lanzer understood what I needed & explained everything, very happy & would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I am very very disappointed with the consultation I had with Daniel Lanzer. Firstly I had to wait more than an hour and 15 minutes to see him and we saw him less than 10 minutes and he was very brief and didn't give me answers that I needed.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. You had a 10 - 15 minutes FREE opinion by a world expert who has performed over 40,000 procedures and has more than 25 years experience. Dr Lanzer unfortunately said no for surgery for you. Sorry you took that badly, he wishes you well.

Submitted February 13, 2018

I went back to see Dr Lanzer as I had a number of surgeries with him over the last year and after one procedure, I came across with a couple of issues which I made clear when booking the appointment. I waited an hour for him to come in and see me. Spent all of five minutes with me. Didn’t ease my issues at all and basically said he wouldn’t help me. Then said he would send me a referral for another doctor. Never came. I have called three times now and no one knows what I am talking about and still no referral. I would never ever see him again. Beware.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. I think you have got things confused. You had an excellent result and the referal has nothing to do with your surgery. Please call us ASAP and happy to reexplain.

Submitted February 1, 2018

I thought dr lanzer's TV show called Cosmetic Coffee was very educational and honest. Good watching. Glad to see the repeats on your web site.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I had booked in for a consult on getting a full tummy tuck. I was surprised the consult was free and was very grateful it was offered for free as i appreciate that he is one very busy man. On walking into the clinic I had brought a close friend for support , while nurses and reception where coming in and out not one person welcomed us or even said hello. Just made eye contact. I ended up filling in be patient information seat after seeing it sitting on the desk. They were on time and punctual and I was taken to the consultation room with a nurse. The nurse was absolute lovely , kind and gentle. Mostly reading a questionnaire from the computer. While she was helpful with 90% of the questions she wasn’t fully qualified and asked we direct the questions to Dr. Daniel. I was extremely happy with her professionalism and spending time listening and answering our questions. Dr. Daniel came in. Didn’t make eye contact with either of us. Asked with his back turned what I was here for , I told him and he told me to remove my shirt. For someone like me it leaves me at my most Vunerable. While my shirt was off another nurse opened the door absolutely no privacy. I was told very quickly that basically he couldn’t help me. Long story short I needed to see a plastic surgeon instead of seeing him who was not qualified to take on a more harder procedure. I am happy with that , I understand completely and hold no ill will that I needed to be referred on. But he basically treated me like someone who was just wasting his time. For someone seeking help he treated me like dirt. He was rude , condescending and arrogant. Had absolutely no bedside manner as someone in his role should have. I am so humiliated I have never been spoken to or made to feel that horrible in my life. He should have simply explained that I needed someone more qualified for the surgery and I would have been happy. By the end of it he offered as a last gesture to send photos of my body to the reception monthly and that he would see them. What ever happened to patient privacy and showing some humility. I thank him for his time and offering it for free , but I also deserve to be treated with respect and dignity. I did not receive that. I’m assured he is a great doctor and the results speak for themselves, but deplorable arrogance and rudeness are not in any way or form okay. Really disappointed by him after heavily researching him. I’ve happily booked a paid consult with a plastic surgeon , and I can see why now you pay the amount for professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Sorry for your experience. This does not sound like a usual experience with Dr Lanzer at all. Patients are constantly impressed with his kindness and care in all areas. Regards Sara

Submitted November 20, 2017

Hi Dr Lanzer. I really enjoyed the TV show cosmetic coffee on channel 7. Is there going to be a second series?

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I’m enjoyed the Tv program cosmetic coffee with Dr Lanzer. Informative

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.