Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

From his assistant to his nurses, my consults were to the point, and answered all my questions. They understood what I was looking for. The staff were lovely and helpful, overall a very positive experience at this clinic.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Started using his new skin care range and i am absolutely LOVING it. I couldn't recommend it enough. For anyone who has not tried D'lumiere Asthetique, you truely need to. I honestly believe he has made a fantastic range. Well done Dr lanzer.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Great experience, I feel like a new woman. Liposuction to the neck was easy than though. Healing time fast and relatively pain free. The results are awesome. I am more confident and feel great. The staff are wonderful, they are well trained especially in theatre. This makes for a less anxious process. I thought the consultation would be daughting but was surprised by the level of human interaction, his assistant, nurses and Dr Lanzer himself strive to make you feel at ease to discuss the issues you have.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Amazing from start to finish, had work done a few months ago and my recovery was quick and I was back to work within a week. Every staff member made me feel wecolme and Dr Lanzer was very informative. The consultation was not pushy at all and they gave me a week to think about if I wanted to go ahead. A week later I made my decision to go ahead and then they went over what they had told me in the consultation again to make sure that I knew what would happen step by step so there would be no surprises, I could not of felt more at ease. After it all the nurses including Dr Lanzer check on you often to make sure you and your recovery is going well. Thank you again I could not be happier.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Being told by your Grand Children you always look grumpy I decided it was time to take action. Granted, I always looked tired and it was difficult for me to open and close my eyes because of the weight from my upper eyelid droop. I booked in my free consultation with Dr Lanzer which took place one week later. I was in his clinic for about three hours having met Dr Lanzer’s assistant, his nurses and Dr Lanzer himself. All of them were very helpful. The thing that stood out was that no one was trying to get me to do the surgery, only to provide honest and accurate information. I was also ok with the long wait at the consultation because it is a free consultation. Having a very informative consultation and my budget being met on the pricing, I went ahead with the procedure. They are masters at tailoring things to your specific situation. The procedure that Dr Lanzer recommended was an upper blepharoplasty (removing excess skin on my eyelid which made me look angry). About two weeks after the procedure things settled down and I looked younger and fresher. It definitely took years off my face. No more comments from the grandchildren. Life changing experience.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Not only does Dr Lanzer see you within 3 weeks of your first phone call, he also has a skin clinic upstairs with his own clinicians to follow through with any treatments he might recommend. As a teen I had severe acne, never really knowing how to treat it at the time. I was then left with holes in my face. I saw Dr Lanzer and he consulted me on my scarring. We went through many options discussing surgical and non-surgical treatments. He was also honest and advised me that my result would never be perfect. Being a single parent and working full time I decided to go ahead with the non-surgical options. I had 4 Venus Viva treatments and some filler into the larger holes. As a result, my skin is now the best it has ever been. To enhance my results I have been using Dr Lanzer’s own skin care brand, it is a very simplified range and easy to understand. I use 3 products daily, each product complimenting the other, as well as them being targeted to my skin type. So happy with my results. Highly recommend Dr Lanzer and his skin clinicians. GREAT DERMATOLOGIST.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I had been overweight for most of my life and too embarrassed to seek professional help. Yo yo dieting was the state of play and not much ever changed, to the point it was affecting my personal life. I found it difficult to exercise, my self-esteem was low and it impacted on my relationships. It even started to affect my work productivity. I finally managed to turn things around via liposuction. This gave me the kick start that I needed to change my life style and get myself on track. From the minute I sat down with Dr Lanzer’s assistant I felt at ease. He was very professional and understanding. I was then introduced to a nurse who would be assisting with my procedure and she explained in detail what would take place, again I felt comfortable and did not feel compelled to go ahead. I then met Dr Lanzer, he was very realistic about what my results would be. He focused right in as to what would be best for me. This was in line with the information I had received so far, as all his staff are extremely well trained. The consultation process from his assistant right through to Dr Lanzer himself was thorough, and really made a big difference for me. It is no surprise that I decided this was the right place for me, and looked forward to having the procedure. I was very excited as I knew my life would change for the better. My result was better than I had imagined and my confidence has been immensely boosted not only from the result, but also from all the positive support I have received from the friendly staff at Dr Lanzer’s - HIGHLY RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I have been to Dr Lanzer's clinic a few times, for botox and just recently I had a Dermasweep treatment with the lovely Natalia. I couldn't recommend her more highly. She knew exactly what my skin needed and it has never felt better. Thankyou Dr Lanzer for having such an insightful, lovely and professional young lady in your team

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr Lanzer’s Practice staff were exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable, and kind throughout the pre-op, surgery, and post-op experience. Dr Lanzer’s assistant answered my initial contact at 11pm at night, I have never had such a fast and informative response outside of business hours. He was also very caring during the consultation process. He was able to understand me and why I was there, I felt like I was talking to someone who has known me for a long time. Dr Lanzer’s nutritionist also took the time to reinforce what the procedure was about, and how to best manage my eating plan during the initial stages of recovery. This was very helpful. His nursing team was amazing, so caring and supportive. Dr Lanzer was remarkable, he zeroed in on getting be the best result and he delivered. I felt he was fully focused in helping me to achieve the look I desired and in addressing my needs. I was very comfortable throughout the entire surgery process with Dr Lanzer as my surgeon, and I would highly recommend him and his staff. I am now enjoying my new body with a confidence that I was unable to achieve before my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.

GHI