My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

i had my FREE consult today and after being to a few consults with different clinics have decided to go ahead with a vaser lipo with Dr Lazer. he seems extremely knowledgeable and experienced and to be honest that all i need in my surgeon... i dont need the to have the best bedside manner or be on time. i just need them to be good at what they do and Dr Lanzer seem to be just that... so its actually really frustrating reading reviews of ppl saying he changed my life and i am over the moon but he had bad bed side manner or he made me wait 5 min... really??

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Im only day 3 into my recovery after receiving tumenescent lipo on my hips under a local anesthetic and when the dressings first came off i could of cried with happiness the results are beyond amazing already i cant imagine how good it will look once I'm healed!! Dr lanzer really does have magic hands if i had to do it again i would do it in a heart beat. He is such a gentle person he knew i was so nervous through the surgery he asked me questions to keep my mind off it, the surgery under local didnt hurt at all and the nurses were so nice and welcoming and so informative. I could go on forever with how happy i am i would suggest dr lanzer to absolutely anybody dont let the wait of the consultation put you off he is a very busy man but when it comes to the surgery he definitely takes his time and makes sure the job is done right!!!! I really cant thank this man enough!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Firstly I would like to say is that I am not normally in the habit of writing reviews online however my experience with Dr Lanzer and my results were so outstanding that I really wanted to share it with you especially if you are considering liposuction. I am a size 8-10 female in my late 40s in fairly good shape however for as long as I can remember I have always stored fat around my hips giving me those dreaded love handles I detested. All my clothes where always selected to cover this area up and hide my muffin top. I did not take the decision of liposuction lightly and researched it thoroughly reading reviews like this that were not always as positive as mine. I read reviews about Dr Lanzer that criticised his bedside manner and his abruptness however I was aware that he was the leader in his field and had completed 12,000 or more liposuction procedures so I decided to be my own judge and made an appointment for a free consultation. From day 1 when I phoned the clinic to make an enquiry my experience was nothing short of amazing when I had the pleasure of speaking with Brad, Dr Lanzer's Personal Assistant. Brad took the time to chat with me on the phone at length answering all my questions and listening to my concerns and was not trying at any stage to sell to me or push me into anything I was not comfortable with. We had a couple of chats on the phone where he gave me the opportunity to even send photos for Dr Lanzer's evaluation. When I attended the clinic for my free consultation I met with Brad prior to seeing Dr Lanzer and I was absolutely astonished that Brad was again not at all pushy as he wanted to make sure I was doing it for the right reasons and that I had no regrets. At one point after I decided to have the procedure I was all excited and suggested maybe I should get my inner thighs done as well and Brad convinced me not to do it as I he thought I was being overly critical even though there was definitely fat there that could have been removed. I'm sure if I attended any other clinic they would have happily taken my money. Talking about money the prices are very reasonable as they are negotiable so make sure you speak with Brad to get the best price rather than Dr Lanzer himself. So I met with Dr Lanzer for a very brief consultation where he assessed the area and that's when I decided to get a small amount of fat around my lower tummy taken out as well as my love handles which was my initial problem area. I understand why some people may be turned off by his manner and the fact that he only sees you for 5 mins but you have to remember this is a free consultation and this brilliant talented man does thousands of these he could do them with his eyes closed. He doesn't need to see you for longer than 5 mins. That's what his staff is there for. After I saw Dr Lanzer I also had a consultation with one of his nurses and she was able to answer any other questions I had that I forgot to ask Dr Lanzer. I was also offered a free consultation with their in house dietician which I found invaluable as he tweaked my diet without changing it drastically but educated me on where I was going wrong and I must say that consultation alone has changed my life. Cutting out sugar was the best thing I could have ever done and I now have more energy than I have ever had and my sugar cravings have stopped. The day after my op I couldn't wait to take my bandages off and I was so pleased and relieved to see my love handles had disappeared! I couldn't believe it; I had the body I always dreamed about and suddenly I didn't want to hide my body anymore. I couldn't wait to show it off to the world so I started buying fitted tops and wore them with my jeans and guess what; no muffin top! This procedure exceeded my expectations. I never imagined the results would be this outstanding especially since I was told that in my late 40s I could end up with loose skin and less than perfect results. I was so glad I decided to get fat removed from my lower tummy because now I have a high def look revealing my abs where anyone would mistakenly think that I lived at the gym. The truth is I hadn't done any form of exercise for the last 2 years at that point. I feel a bit guilty that I cheated in this way but it has turned my lifestyle around and kick started a healthy regime of eating well and walking. So for anyone considering liposuction you would be crazy to go anywhere else. This man is a master and a true artist and knows exactly where to remove the fat from giving you the perfect silhouette. I wouldn't trust my body with anyone else and I am so thankful I decided to call the clinic that day and speak with Brad. Brad, I want to thank you so much for taking such good care of me and if it wasn't for you I don't think I would have had the nerve to go through with it because I am normally such a chicken! :) Thank you Dr Lanzer, Brad and Staff 😊

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Very happy; he's a lovely Dermatologist with lovely staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Recently, I went to Dr Lanzer for breast augmentation surgery. I found his hands on approach and caring attitude very reassuring. He also has his own fully accredited day hospital, so there are no external operating facilities or consultants. Dr Lanzer's consultation was informative and I was made aware of all risks and the method of surgery from the onset. Yes, I waited 1hr to see him but, most specialists have a waiting time. The consultation was FREE!!!! What did I have to lose. His nurses are fantastic. There was no charge for any further follow up or aftercare. His doors are always open. Perhaps, now, it's time to consider my next procedure.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I had a mole on my face that kept on growing. I heard great things about Dr. Lanzer and his practice. I had a short wait until I was taken into an operating room. Within a short period of time my mole was removed. I felt no pain at all. I happen to have met Dr. Lanzer in the street a few days later. He remembered me and took a look. I was /am blown away by his compassion. How many doctors would take time "out of the office" and give a patient the time of day when meeting them in the street. He is a special person. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I had a procedure with Dr LAnzer to fix a 'double chin' that had been bothering me for years! In every photo i had, ionly saw that chin. Dr LAnzer was efficient, courteous and delivered the result i was waiting for. I guess there is always the risk in a doctors surgery that you will be made to wait, but i didn't experience anything like that and must say the whole procedure was done very professionally and the surgery itself with its staff were delightful.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had Eyelid Surgery performed by Dr Lanzer a few months ago and am thrilled with the results. I made up my mind to have the procedure done after constantly being told how tired I looked even when I was feeling great. I went ahead with Dr Lanzer as he has a huge amount of experience and I was shown hundreds of his patients before and after photographs. I also appreciated his honesty and felt very relaxed with both him and his staff. All his nurses are lovely and they took time to answer all my questions. I can now wear eyeshadow and am constantly being told how young and good I look. I would definitely recommend Dr Lanzer to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Lanzer is professional and personal. He is always available and always seeks to help in the least invasive way, always putting the patient first. I highly recommend Dr Lanzer and anyone who sees him will not be left disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had my FREE consult today and after being to a few consults with different clinics have decided to go ahead with a vaser lipo with Dr Lazer. he seems extremel..."

December 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Im only day 3 into my recovery after receiving tumenescent lipo on my hips under a local anesthetic and when the dressings first came off i could of cried with ..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I uderwent Liposuction with Dr Lanzer, no warning or the amount of scarring there will be on your body, no follow up i have not seen the doctor since the proced..."

November 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Firstly I would like to say is that I am not normally in the habit of writing reviews online however my experience with Dr Lanzer and my results were so outstan..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very happy; he's a lovely Dermatologist with lovely staff."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Recently, I went to Dr Lanzer for breast augmentation surgery. I found his hands on approach and caring attitude very reassuring. He also has his own fully accr..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a mole on my face that kept on growing. I heard great things about Dr. Lanzer and his practice. I had a short wait until I was taken into an operating r..."

July 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a procedure with Dr LAnzer to fix a 'double chin' that had been bothering me for years! In every photo i had, ionly saw that chin. Dr LAnzer was efficient..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Came into the clinic hopeful of finally being listened to by a specialist about my skin condition. I waited over an hour and a half, moved from one waiting room..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Gee what can I say, my friend and I went to see Dr Lanza to enquire about liposuction ,after being shuffled from one room to another and very stuffy I must sa..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I had liposuction performed as his patient about 13 years ago. Dr Lanzer started the procedure then he ordered someone else ( his assistant I presume)to continu..."

July 3, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drlanzer.com.au" to "https://www.drlanzer.com.au". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "03 9500 8888".

May 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Eyelid Surgery performed by Dr Lanzer a few months ago and am thrilled with the results. I made up my mind to have the procedure done after constantly bei..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is professional and personal. He is always available and always seeks to help in the least invasive way, always putting the patient first. I highly r..."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs a..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Lanzer to be very professional and caring. He took his time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. I was very happy with the treatment ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer recently saw my wife for an ongoing condition. He spent over 1hr with her until the condition was resolved and reassured her of the ongoing treatment ..."

May 16, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "do not go to him for eye surgery or facelift and the like. He is a dermatologist NOT A PLASTIC SURGEON only a wanna be one. I am speaking from personal experie..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Comes in and sees you for about 2 minutes. Not caring. Don't believe the shill feedback. "

May 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am so disappointed to say the least. I have spent over $8000 and did not receive the result promise. It's started from the beginning when I was made to wait ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely terrible. I confirmed my booking time the day previous, only to be told upon arrival that I was booked in 2hrs later. They said I can wait around as ..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a breast reduction in melbourne. What a waste of money I was told I would go from my FG to a CD thus has not happened. I am being given mixed messages fro..."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "BEWARE. I arrived at 3.15pm for a 3.30 appointment. I wasn't seen until 5.55pm. I was given no more than 2 minutes of time. He didn't ask about any current medi..."

March 27, 2015

March 26, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer's clinic provides a consistent level of care and a detailed approach to cosmetic medicine. I am always highly impressed by his genuine interest in pat..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "I recently attended Dr Lanzers office in Sydney for a consultation on liposuction. After having done much research and reading many reviews I can understand how..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a neck and facelift, plus upper & lower blepharoplasty 7 months ago. Dr Lanzer's skill is truly amazing - my results are completely natural and I look at..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Lanzer and had a mini face lift and neck liposuction done after doing extensive research. I was extremely pleased with the result and the post op ..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Liposuction/breast Mastectomy high definition procedure (male) What can I say... Dr Lanzer is an artist.... A true perfectionist and I can't thank him enough fo..."

November 15, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "From first consult , the day of surgery and to post surgery consult you have been most professional doctor that I have dealt with . I am extremely happy and sa..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is an excellent cosmetic surgeon. I had a procedure done recently and the results were great. I would highly recommend him - he is both professional ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr lanzer did my gynaecomastia - something I have had for years and I've been embarrassed to take my top off. Since my surgery I have had heaps more confidence ..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Lanzer is an expert, famous in Australia for his pioneering treatments and innovation. We read about him in the newspaper and were very impressed with his pr..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Zero stars is more appropriate, beware beware money comes first your well being and health last"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I spoke to a representative in Dr Lanzer's clinic regarding liposuction. I wanted to talk about some of the potential risks and recovery timeframes as I was pla..."

October 11, 2014