Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Loving Dr Lanzers new TV series, Cosmetic Coffee. Very informative and gives you a good idea of exactly what to expect. My partner and I usually watch it on youTube during the week, cant wait to see the next episode.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Unfortunately I was very disappointed with my consultation with Dr. Lanzer. He would have spent all of "3" minutes with me and didn't even ask to look at the areas I had concern with.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. I'm sorry you left unhappy. Dr Lanzer offers both a free cosmetic consultation which includes meeting him, his consultant and a cosmetic nurse or a lengthy consultation for $450. Dr Lanzer would definitely ask to see the areas of concern if he believed he could help you. He is also happy for patients to spend as much time with him as they need, and they are welcome to return for further free consultations or email him any queries they may have.

Submitted September 11, 2017

So disappointed with Dr Lanzer. I had a big surgery recently and was so upset by the way I witnessed him treating his staff! He may claim to be a kind doctor but he was anything but! He was rude, obnoxious and mean to Seemingly everyone. I had looked around and thought about having surgery for years before I decided to go with Dr Lanzer because Brad answered my initial query within hours (unheard of), and everyone else especially the nurses were so gentle and knowledgeable. They all put my mind at ease and I went ahead with what I believed was a large procedure under general anaesthetic. On the day of surgery I heard Dr Lanzer scolding one of his lovely nurses over seemingly nothing. She was notably upset. Another staff member said to me "he is obviously in a bad mood today" and we both shook our heads. But it didn't stop there! He was constantly short and sharp with his 'team'. I don't know how any one of them put up with him. My surgery was delayed by hours and the healing time was a lot longer than I expected but ultimately I am happy with my results but my concern is so great for his staff and the way they are treated I feel compelled to write anonymously for fear of his disdain. As far as I can tell Dr Lanzer IS HIS TEAM! So I hope the good Dr Lanzer reads this and takes some outside criticism well!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Thanks for your feedback. First and for most we glad that you are happy with your results. Dr Lanzer is an expert. Your opinion of him on the day with his staff is fortunately not the norm, nor the feeling in his practice. Dr Lanzer is the nicest boss, many of his staff have been with him for over 20 years and 10 is common. He does a lot of counselling socially as well as charity work so your assessment thankfully is incorrect. We acknowledge your thoughts and Dr Lanzer has been advised. When you come in please do not feel bad in anyway saying you wrote this review.

Submitted August 28, 2017

8 years ago i had botched surgery in the public hospital to get rid of my man breasts, just recently i flew down to melbourne to finally have the problem fixed by Dr Daniel lanzer, i'de seen him on TV and online, with his revolutionary new lipo sculpture techniques and then 25 years of experience, he seemed like the man for the job, and he was.........he literally gave me a flat chest, under a local anasthetic, i was awake to witness just how fast,efficient and professional him and his team were........literally like goin in for a quick makeover.......seemed like no more than 30 minutes........and then coming back the next day, when we took off the bandages, its was like magic.......a little expected bruising, but no scar.....and unlike my previous botched public hospital job, Dr Lanzer didnt miss anything...........I recommend Dr Lanzer, he is at the top of his game.......Thanx Dr Lanzer!!!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Recently had a procedure in the Sydney clinic. The nurse there was extremely friendly, helpful and very professional. I was very happy with the experience and indeed the results. Thank you team

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a consultation with dr lanzer and his team last week at the Sydney clinic and I could not fault my experience with them. I've been going to Jade one of the lovely nurse in Sydney for quite some time for Botox and filler and knowing that I'm a busy mum she always finds the time to squeeze me in. I would definitely recommend anyone wanting to get Botox or filler to visit her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Would just like to commend Dr Lanzer and his amazing staff on the treatment I received about a week ago. I could not be happier with the entire process from consult to procedure. This was my first ever surgery so I was clearly very nervous but Dr Lanzer and his staff made special effort to make me feel at ease throughout the entire process. I would like to special mention one of his nurses Jade who would be answering text messages outside of working hours regardless of how silly the question was or if the information was on the website already. The aftercare post surgery has also been 5 star. I've had numerous calls and messages checking up how I've been.Reading some of the reviews on this website prior to surgery I had concerns about punctuality however I was in and out within a couple of hours not at all rushed by the staff who checked on me numerous times before allowing me to leave and made a special point to ensure I was completely sure of all my aftercare instructions even though I had a friend there to take me home afterwards anyway.Overall I have felt the staff have gone above and beyond for me making the process so stress free and the results are already amazing. Cannot recommend them any higher!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I'm not one to usually write comments, however it has been approximately 5 months since I had my procedure and everyday I am seeing further results. I had an amazing experience with Dr Lanzer and his team, I went in for liposuction of my stomach at 6:30am and was greeting by the lovely nurse there. She could tell that I was nervous so did everything to make me feel calm and relaxed. The procedure was way less painful than I had anticipated and now I wonder what took me so long to get it done! Pre-op and Post-op was excellent, even though Dr Lanzer isn't situated in Sydney, his team still ensured that I was given all the information and answers I needed and insisted they were readily available if I had any further questions. I was so happy with the nurse there (I think her name was Jade or Jane) I even came back with a bottle of champagne to thank her properly. I have now gone on to tell all my friends about Dr Lanzer and have made sure that if my friends want any cosmetic procedure going forward that they are to only go there! Thanks again Dr Lanzer and team

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had surgery in Sydney and I can't fault the team in any way! The entire process was a breeze! The Sydney nurse Jade was a huge help! knowledgeable, efficient, kind and caring. You couldn't ask for better, anywhere! She helped me day and night before and after the surgery. Dr Lanzer's expert hands resulted in such a great result I couldn't be happier. Great friendly team. Incredible results. I can't say thank you enough!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.

Medicaid / Medi-Cal