Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I had a mega liposuction. It's been about 4 weeks now and I am healing well but still have some twinges of pain. I am pleased with the results. I am an obese person who has lost about 25 kilos but weight loss was stalled. My weight is now starting to drop again so I believe this procedure has helped 'kick start' my weight loss again. I will never look like a model, but the removal of fat from the sides of my lower "apron" of skin is allowing me to look better in clothes and I fit better into chairs with arms. I am most grateful to Dr. Lanzer for taking on a person of my size, as some other surgeons may have turned me down. I would recommend Dr. Lanzer to those larger women that need some fat removed for health and comfort reasons. The punctuality score is due to some long waits at the consultation and follow up appointments. I do understand this is due to the very busy schedule. Just go into this knowing you need a little patience. :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am a cosmetic nurse and have worked for Dr Lanzer for many years. It's a fantastic job as I received detailed training and now am qualified to inject fillers and give a full range of antiaging therapies. Dr Lanzer gives all patients a FREE detailed consultation with himself and one if his nurses so you get lots of information. He also gives everyone detailed paperwork so you get to understand any risks. Dr Lanzer is a real family man and very approachable so never hesitate to ask him any questions and he even calls patients after surgery. He spends hours a day doing charity work yet is contactable 24/7. Look on his web site to see real results of his own patients. What I find impressive is that he helped develop many procedures and been at the forefront of liposculpture ,breast reduction , face rejuvenation and others.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I had the great pleasure of having Dr. Lanzer perform neck lipo on me. Words can not describe how happy I am with the results. Dr. Lanzer is a true artisan in his field, he is also a great bloke; easy to talk to with a fantastic bed side manner. His staff are exceptional and the whole experience was easy and a pleasure. Thank you Dr. Lanzer and team!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Lanzer is extremely talented in his area of expertise. His staff are friendly and professional and his work place is hygienic and professional. I absolutely would recommend Dr Lanzer for anyone considering liposuction - he has a huge amount of experience and a top name in the field. I had the procedure done under local anaesthetic, and was pleasantly surprised at how little discomfort was involved, both during and after the procedure. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I honestly have never left a review for anyone and probably never will again but my experience with Dr Lanzer left me so happy I had to leave a review. I had liposuction on my hips, inner and outer thighs, inner knees . Starting with my consultation I didn't have to wait long ( I think I was there on a good day) . I first saw Dr Lanzers personal assistant which calmed my nerves tremendously, we discussed what I wanted and price aswell, then Dr Lanzer came in. I don't know what people are on about regarding his bedside manners since he was very friendly. Straight forward and cuts to the chase , I like that . His confidence reassured me, he told me what I needed to know and gave me time to ask questions. I left very happy and paid the deposit on the same day. Yesterday was my op and everyone was very nice and helpful. It didn't take time all as I went with local Anesthetic. I have to admit it was painful when they put the liquid in first but then it was numb I couldn't feel anything. Today I took my dressings off and all i kept saying was ' Oh my God' the results were AMAZING. Its like he has magic hands and I didn't bruise at all. Yes I'm in heaps of pain but seeing the results was very worth it. I really recommend Dr. Lanzer for liposuction. I can't imagine anyone better.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I had a mini facelift procedure with Dr Lanzer in Malvern two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the whole process and my results so far. Every time i visit the practice i feel welcomed and comfortable with the staff. At times there is a wait to see Dr Lanzer, especially before my first consultation but i was told this over the phone so came prepared with a book to read, and the consult is free so it is to be expected anyway. Dr Lanzer is very caring which i could tell straight away and i felt at ease in his presence which to me is very important when choosing a surgeon. His consultation process was the most thorough of anywhere i went, i saw him, his nurse and his assistant all in the one day and had the opportunity to ask all of my questions and everything about my procedure was explained to me in detail. I have also had a really thorough after care schedule with Dr Lanzer and his nurses, they have been monitoring my healing to make sure it is all going to plan and i feel like i am in the best hands. I am so happy with how my procedure has gone so far and cant wait to see my results once the rest of my swelling goes away but so far i am really pleased and can notice a big improvement. My one word of advice is not to let waiting times put you off, choosing a surgeon you trust and feel comfortable with like i did with Dr Lanzer is much more important

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Nice person terribly organised. This is the 3rd time I've tried but it gets worse. Give this one a miss.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. Sorry you found out practice unorganised. It's the price for being so popular and always wanting to help everyone! And yes Dr Lanzer is known for being a really nice person who cares for his patients. We wish you well .

Submitted May 10, 2016

Went to see Dr Lanzer anout a month ago for my super aggresive cystic acne, up to this point I had tried everything to get rid of it, absolutley EVERYTHING! So him and his colleague Dr Goldberg put me on a treatment called ACCUTANE, as magical drug that clears most people's acne in bad cases. I have been on it for just over a month and 75% of my acne is gone! Smooth clear skin! Dr Goldberg has been keeping a very close eye on my progress, so caring. Thanks both Dr lanzer and Dr Goldberg for changing my life!!! Totally worth every penny!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Brilliant doctor and he really cares! His staff are amazing too

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.