Rate Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Ratings

Very happy; he's a lovely Dermatologist with lovely staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Recently, I went to Dr Lanzer for breast augmentation surgery. I found his hands on approach and caring attitude very reassuring. He also has his own fully accredited day hospital, so there are no external operating facilities or consultants. Dr Lanzer's consultation was informative and I was made aware of all risks and the method of surgery from the onset. Yes, I waited 1hr to see him but, most specialists have a waiting time. The consultation was FREE!!!! What did I have to lose. His nurses are fantastic. There was no charge for any further follow up or aftercare. His doors are always open. Perhaps, now, it's time to consider my next procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I had a mole on my face that kept on growing. I heard great things about Dr. Lanzer and his practice. I had a short wait until I was taken into an operating room. Within a short period of time my mole was removed. I felt no pain at all. I happen to have met Dr. Lanzer in the street a few days later. He remembered me and took a look. I was /am blown away by his compassion. How many doctors would take time "out of the office" and give a patient the time of day when meeting them in the street. He is a special person. I would recommend him wholeheartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

I had a procedure with Dr LAnzer to fix a 'double chin' that had been bothering me for years! In every photo i had, ionly saw that chin. Dr LAnzer was efficient, courteous and delivered the result i was waiting for. I guess there is always the risk in a doctors surgery that you will be made to wait, but i didn't experience anything like that and must say the whole procedure was done very professionally and the surgery itself with its staff were delightful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2861575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had Eyelid Surgery performed by Dr Lanzer a few months ago and am thrilled with the results. I made up my mind to have the procedure done after constantly being told how tired I looked even when I was feeling great. I went ahead with Dr Lanzer as he has a huge amount of experience and I was shown hundreds of his patients before and after photographs. I also appreciated his honesty and felt very relaxed with both him and his staff. All his nurses are lovely and they took time to answer all my questions.
I can now wear eyeshadow and am constantly being told how young and good I look. I would definitely recommend Dr Lanzer to anyone looking for a skilled surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

Dr Lanzer is professional and personal. He is always available and always seeks to help in the least invasive way, always putting the patient first. I highly recommend Dr Lanzer and anyone who sees him will not be left disappointed!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2015

I found Dr Lanzer to be very professional and caring. He took his time to answer all my questions and put my mind at ease. I was very happy with the treatment I received. I was also very impressed with the clinic as well as his staff. I would definitely recommend him based on my experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr Lanzer recently saw my wife for an ongoing condition. He spent over 1hr with her until the condition was resolved and reassured her of the ongoing treatment plan. Yes, not all doctors run on time; he is a specialist with 20yrs experience. It is well worth the wait and consider how soon his practice can get you in for an appointment. Dr Lanzer only has my praises.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2809336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Comes in and sees you for about 2 minutes. Not caring. Don't believe the shill feedback.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2804595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
I am sorry to hear your complaint. Dr lanzer offers two types of consults
Firstly a Free consultation which includes a lengthy consultation with his qualified nurses and a briefer meeting with himself for an expert opinion. We arrange things so people can have this FREE no obligation opinion within days.
For those who would prefer, he also offers a lengthier consultation for $300 where you will have more time to spend with Dr Lanzer himself. There may be a waiting time
Dr Lanzer is very dedicated and will spend as much time needed answering patients questions or concerns prior to and after having surgery. He answer questions any time even via his personal phone or email. He also is very hands on insisting that he sees or personally oversees the recovery period.
Once again sorry if this was not clear to you.

Submitted May 19, 2015