Ratings for Dr. Daniel Lanzer

My liposuction story actually began about 25 years ago. I have always struggled with my weight, and went on my first real diet at the age of 10. I lost 14 kgs at that time .... And have been dieting ever since. There has never been a stage in my life that I could let my guard down and eat whatever I wanted, it's been a never-ending battle. As I got older, my shape became more defined - a pear shape, that is! It runs in my family and I was no different -actually, I was - because I was blessed with the most prominent pear shape of all! As the years progressed and I gave birth to 3 beautiful girls, my shape became the bane of my existence. I dieted no end, exercised until I was collapsing and saw a dietician on a weekly basis. And then...... My life changed. I made the "Liposuction Decision" to accomplish what I simply could not do alone! Using Dr Lanzer was a natural choice for various reasons, one being that a friend had used him in the past for liposuction and has never looked back, and another being that he had personally carried out this procedure more than 15,000 (!!) times, which obviously meant that I had complete confidence in him. What can I say?? Dr Lanzer was just incredible - the procedure was a dream ! I was operated on at about 2 pm in the afternoon- under general anaesthetic - and was taking the kids to school the next morning! I simply cannot speak highly enough about Dr Lanzer and his staff! From the initial consultation right through to post-surgery check-ups, I was treated with the utmost care, dignity and professionalism. The staff were well-informed, efficient and always ready to answer any questions I had. My calls and emails were always promptly returned. The nurses were so wonderful and warm and Dr Lanzer was so approachable throughout. The recovery was a non-event and the bruising stage passed very quickly. I was finally able to wear clothes that I hadn't dared to look at in many years. People ask me if I have any regrets. Well, to be honest, I do. I regret that I struggled pointlessly for so many years and didn't do liposuction sooner!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I went and saw Dr Daniel Lanzer to have some lip filler recently. Having many years in the beauty industry myself, I was a little apprehensive to have my facial features in the hands of someone else for a treatment very new to me. I was quickly put at ease! I felt Dr Lanzer really cared about me and my desired outcome. His team of nurses are not only lovely, but so well trained and passionate about what they do. They spent the time consulting and educating me about everything I needed to know with the filler. Very professional. I left feeling confident and satisfied with my new lips. I certainly will be visiting again for future treatments and would be more than happy to recommend my friends.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I've had multiple treatments done which have included botox , filler in lips, temples Venus Viva Ultherapy, Botox for migraines and I have found Dr Lanzer to be very knowledgeable and so friendly and helpful. Very busy clinic but waiting times were amazing considering how busy he is. Staff also very friendly. I can highly recommend Dr Lanzer

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I think Dr Lanzer is such a great surgeon and person. He spoke so well this week on national television as an expert on cosmetic surgery about safety and standards. What I really enjoy is watching his Snapchat daily reports. Real patients and real results. I find him to be so kind and caring and really interested. Cannot fault him. I also find his staff really friendly and they dedicated to make sure they give the best care. There is a lot of information about cosmetic surgery in the internet but I found his web site and videos very informative. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I waited for nearly two hours for my appointment, despite having left my work early to arrive on time. I was not told that Dr Lanzer was running late and left to sit in a separate room by myself for more than 50 minutes. No apology was given. A number of the nurses were respectful and professional. However, the lady at reception referred to me as 'the girl' loud enough that I, and other patients, could hear. As an independent adult, working full time to afford such a consultation, this is offensive. My consultation with Dr Lanzer lasted less than 5 minutes. Given that he is very good at what he does, I understand why he is busy. But when I was paying $125, I expected to be treated personally, as an individual patient. I left disappointed and upset, as I had heard great things. Yet, he could offer no clear solution for my acne scars. That is a lot of money that has been wasted and I will not be visiting again. Hoping other patients enjoy a very different experience!

Dr. Daniel Lanzer

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's response
Hi. We are so sorry that you did not have a good experience. Yes you are right that you have heard so many good things about Dr Lanzer because he is not only an expert, but a real caring surgeon and Doctor. You can appreciate that he helps people get in very quickly for dermatology appointments, and you will only be out of pocket about $50. He performs hundreds of operations as he is so popular, and as he insists on seeing all aftercare appointments personally and for free he can run behind. Our receptionist apologise re your comments. We hope to see you again and are happy give any advise.

Submitted November 22, 2016

I had a major breast liposuction done Dr Lanzer and his team are amazing and very caring however u may see very little of him but he works like an artist he does his job pretty well and I surely wasn't happier enough to achieve what I had asked him for thank you and great job to Dr Lanzer and his lovely team!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I had a mega liposuction. It's been about 4 weeks now and I am healing well but still have some twinges of pain. I am pleased with the results. I am an obese person who has lost about 25 kilos but weight loss was stalled. My weight is now starting to drop again so I believe this procedure has helped 'kick start' my weight loss again. I will never look like a model, but the removal of fat from the sides of my lower "apron" of skin is allowing me to look better in clothes and I fit better into chairs with arms. I am most grateful to Dr. Lanzer for taking on a person of my size, as some other surgeons may have turned me down. I would recommend Dr. Lanzer to those larger women that need some fat removed for health and comfort reasons. The punctuality score is due to some long waits at the consultation and follow up appointments. I do understand this is due to the very busy schedule. Just go into this knowing you need a little patience. :)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I am a cosmetic nurse and have worked for Dr Lanzer for many years. It's a fantastic job as I received detailed training and now am qualified to inject fillers and give a full range of antiaging therapies. Dr Lanzer gives all patients a FREE detailed consultation with himself and one if his nurses so you get lots of information. He also gives everyone detailed paperwork so you get to understand any risks. Dr Lanzer is a real family man and very approachable so never hesitate to ask him any questions and he even calls patients after surgery. He spends hours a day doing charity work yet is contactable 24/7. Look on his web site to see real results of his own patients. What I find impressive is that he helped develop many procedures and been at the forefront of liposculpture ,breast reduction , face rejuvenation and others.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

I had the great pleasure of having Dr. Lanzer perform neck lipo on me. Words can not describe how happy I am with the results. Dr. Lanzer is a true artisan in his field, he is also a great bloke; easy to talk to with a fantastic bed side manner. His staff are exceptional and the whole experience was easy and a pleasure. Thank you Dr. Lanzer and team!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr Lanzer is extremely talented in his area of expertise. His staff are friendly and professional and his work place is hygienic and professional. I absolutely would recommend Dr Lanzer for anyone considering liposuction - he has a huge amount of experience and a top name in the field. I had the procedure done under local anaesthetic, and was pleasantly surprised at how little discomfort was involved, both during and after the procedure. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr. Daniel Lanzer's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr Lanzer wishes to inform that testimonials are prohibited by the Australian Medical Board and request that you do not post a review on this page. All invasive procedures have risks and seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified specialist like a Dermatologist.