Ratings for Dr. Manu S. Talreja

Not just my dentist but also my friend. He is top quality in all areas - have sent all my friends and family to him and wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

The staff and Dr. Talreja were friendly and made my experience at the dentist easy going.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Best dentist I've had. Trust me when I say I've searched, only because I am very particular with my teeth after 2 yrs of ortho treatment. His staff are always ready with genuine smiles and they truly make you feel like you have a personal connection with them

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

If there is an option to give zero star I would give that. I went to him for my annual cleaning and filling. I never had a tooth ache or bleeding from my teeth. I don't know what the heck this guy did, I'm under pain. Can't eat from right side at all and it bleeds. If you really want to mess up your practically fine teeth then go to him. When I went to see him with complain about ache and bleeding he claimed/lied saying he even didn't touch those side of teeth. He spent few minutes and put some fluoride on my teeth but didn't help at all. If he doesn't fix it, I'm considering to sue him. Only good thing out of all these mess that I can sue him with a minimum legal cost as I have lawyers in family. But unfortunately it would not reduce my pain. What a mess!!!!!

Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Talreja is AMAZING! He is HIGHLY skilled dentist who is also patient, kind & gentle. I am a dental hygienist who would NEVER go to anyone else for MINE & MY HUSBAND'S dental care! I know what I am looking at when I look at an x-ray or an intra-oral picture, so I REALLY know how fabulous Dr. Talreja's work actually is! He utilizes the latest technology, skill and products to create expert results for his patients. All of the members of Dr. Talreja's staff are warm and friendly. They are very efficient & helpful. You will be comfortable the minute you enter the office. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Talreja to anyone! He is the BEST! You will be happy you made the choice!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Dr. Talreja is very diligent and best at what he does. I had a cleaning and fill in done and it was painless. The best doctor I have known! Dr. Talreja's staff are so friendly and efficient as well!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Have been going to Dr. Talrejs for about 20 years and have always been very satisfied with the work he has done. He maintains a very clean and comfortable office that is stocked with new and modern equipment as well as being staffed with two pleasant and helpful assistants. I find his treatments are the most pain free I have ever had and never have had a problem or issue after any work is done. He has a warm, caring and sincere way about him which compliments his skill and ability, making for a very pleasant dental visit. Very convenient location in Times Square,

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Gone to him for 27 years, The best dentist I ever had, I will only go to him.Even if I move away I will come back , for my visits,

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I have had Dr. Talrega care for my teeth for 27 years and counting. He is not only very knowledgable and skilled in his field, but is gentle and makes any dental visit or procedure as stress-free as possible. He is also not one to ever recommend any procedure beyond what is necessary. A kind and gentle demeanor will always greet you at your next visit. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Talreja is an AMAZING dentist. Not only is he a kind & gentle man, his dentistry is second to none! He worked on a tooth of mine that he could have easily referred out to a specialist so he didn't have to work so hard. He took his time & showed considerable skill & patience & successfully completed the treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Talreja. His staff is wonderful too!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013