Ratings for Dr. Wei Ru Karen Lin

Dr. Lin is the best, she is knowledgeble and up to date in her field. She takes her time with you, listens to concerns and makes non medication recommendations, such as diet modification and exercise. Dr. Lin will personally call you, even on Saturday to discuss lab and test results. This practice has physicians witha variety of disciplines so any consults or referrals can be done at the same office. You never have to wait for refills or referral requests and the office staff is professional and courteous. I just love her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I had been going to the Family Medicine center there for a long time when I got my first appointment with Dr. Lin-- while I liked the other doctors a lot, she blew me away. She was very good at diagnosing specific problems and was able to fix some without medication (i.e. I was having ankle problems and she gave me exercises to fix it, rather than the usual keep off it and take painkillers). She has a very holistic approach to health, and frequently turns visits into mini-checkups or tuneups. It's a shame it can take so long to get an appointment with her sometimes.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Lin is very sweet, and caring. Always on time-the one time she was going to be 20 minutes late she called to tell us before we left for the appointment. Doesnt rush you out, answers all your questions, and is very personable. She is both an md and an acupuncturist. Parking is a problem for her office, and both the building and the parking lot are not handicapped friendly.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2005

Dr. Wei Ru Karen Lin's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Guardian