You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher J. Charbonnet

Dr. Christopher J. Charbonnet's Ratings

I would like to agree that this doctor was a COMPLETE waste of my time! I caught him in a LIE. The very first words that came out of his mouth when he entered the room was "I don't know why you were sent to me because all I do is stick needles into people." That was the last thing I needed to hear, but I was so desperate that I was willing to try nearly anything for a bit of relief. He proceeded to tell me that he was not a doctor who specializes in pain management and that my medi-cal coverage would not pay for the tests that he requires of all his patients before he even begins treatment. Without knowing any better, I went back to the referring doctor and complained to them for sending me to Dr. Christopher Charbonnet, who was claiming to me that he was not a pain management specialist. After a little research afterwards, I came to learn that he is a "pain management specialist." So that tells me that he just did not want to treat me. I do not recommend this person to anyone who is REALLY in need of help and especially if you see him under medi-cal. Now, the office is claiming that they did not know I was covered under ANY insurance at all and billed me a whopping $500.00 for a quick visit to tell me he could not help. The time it took to fill out the new patient questionnaire took more time than the doctor's actual visit. The questionnaire was very thorough and asked me everything under the sun, especially regarding my insurance Furthermore, I had a written referral from medi-cal, in hand, the day of the visit. He had an absolutely horrible "bedside manner"! There seemed to be no concern for me, as a patient. I found him to be very cold, especially considering the desperate state that he saw me in that day, when I went to visit him. This makes no sense to me.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706727].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

he is wonderful. My mother has been going to him for years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

If you are in need of health care. DO NOT contact this office. They are the worst. Uncaring, unkind, just aweful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][796172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

This guys a shill for Big Pharma in my opinion .If i said "Boo" he'd probably jump out of his cheap shoes.This Dr(and i use that term loosely) has no empathy for younger patients.He's so scared to help patient in severe pain i'm surprised he's not a podiatrist. Cause Pain Management is not his forte. "It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796171].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Fantastic man. Really cares about his patients. Been seeing him for two years, and wouldn't see anybody else! WONDERFUL!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][796170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Caring talented doctor. Very busy with patients because he is so good. Totally trust him with my back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][796169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I have had visits, he gives excellent pain care, listens to patient, let's patient take active roll in treatment, medication and decisions. Willing to try different routes of pain relief. Staff sometimes ditzy, but tolerable. Office is getting busy with aging population and age degeneration.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][796168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

Dr. takes his time to talk to you and is very pleasant. He's very polite. Tries to figure out what will work to relieve pain.I highly recommend anyone in pain to see him.Like all Doctors you will wait for him but it is worth it.Bring your magazines or i pod.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][796167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

Very talented, procedures are pain-free. Gives pain medication. Down-to-earth and talks with you.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][796166].votes_count ]]