Ratings for Dr. Gregory G. Bebb

Dr. Bebb and his staff were fantastic from the point of initial diagnosis to follow-up after surgery. I could not be more pleased with the level of professionalism shown by this physician and his staff, nor could I be more satisfied in the medical expertise that followed that professionalism. The Wilmington area is fortunate to have such a skilled surgeon available and I personally am very thankful to have been referred to Dr. Bebb's care. You will be hard pressed to find a surgeon who values human life more than this man. May God bless you and your staff, Dr. Bebb.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr Gregory Bebb is a Excellent Surgeon, It's Not Easy Working With A Variety of Patient's and It is Very Hard to Get on a Personal Level for Each Individual Patient, Gregory Bebb is By Far The Best Surgeon & He understands His Patient's On A Personal Level!! The Staff of Dr. Gregory Bebb is Exceptional but It Does Take Team Work to Make the World of a Difference. The Practice Strive's to Improve the Quality of Life for every Patient!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Bebb is an absolutey dedicated surgeon. He knows his area of expertise completely, is very up to date on all new treatments and methods. Iwas told by many other doctors that if I wanted the best breast cancer doctor, he is that doctor. They were right. As soon as I met him, I knew that whatever was happening, I was in the best of hands. He is also a lovely person. The staff is ahead of everything before you even ask. No waiting, very quick call backs. Nice attitudes. I couldn't have asked for more.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He not only invited an entire staff of observers while I had a biospy (WITHOUT MY PERMISSION), but he insulted me numerous times about my "feigned modesty".... He also placed a marker in me without my permission. Which I personally find incredibly unprofessional. He was rude, arrogant, and didn't have the patient first.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Bebb caught my breast cancer when another breast surgeon didn't. by the time I went to see him for a second opinion , i was stage 2. He was the doctor who helped me recover mentally and physically with his genuine care and teaching. He is a wonderful person and a wonderful doctor, doing what he was meant to do ! Morgan, his nurse is very kind and does her job well. Lorraine at the front desk always made me feel good.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Very unprofessional staff did not deliver personalized care, office enviroment not clean

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

My husband and I immediately knew I was in good hands with Dr. Bebb at the helm. He is indeed the best breast cancer surgeon around. He gave me the confidence I needed to take me through my entire ordeal. Not only is he a brilliant surgeon, but also quite caring, a good listener and his smile is infectious. I am now in the process of healing and I have never felt better. Thank you so much Dr. Bebb and may your Christmas be of great cheer.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

The very best "breast surgeon" all around. He is thorough and knowledgeable. He has great technique and is not in a hurry to finish the job. He will go beyond his duties to fulfill your expectations.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

Dr. Bebb performed surgery on my father in early August 2011. He and his staff were VERY committed, sensitive and compassionate with regards to our family's needs. His staff was easily accessible and prompt when returning phone calls. Dr. Bebb is warm, caring and his nurse Stephanie is AWESOME. I would highly recommend his services in the future. RBP/Raleigh, N.C.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

Dr. Gregory G. Bebb's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal