Ratings for Dr. Pon-Sang Chan

Excellent physician with passions of helping the patient and family members.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

The staff here is very rude. I have come here with my grandparents several times and everytime we walk in the staff is speaking Filipino and will ignore you until you say something first. One time I had to come in to pick up a medication for my grandma. Something about how theres something wrong with the insurance and Dr. Chan and his staff have been "working on it" for over 6 months. The staff was rude as usual and when I told them I was in a hurry, one of the staff members had the nerve to say I shouldn't be rude when getting free stuff. I will never bring my grandparents back here. Also if you see Dr. Chan or take ur loved ones there, prepare to see him once a month as he will always find something wrong that will require some labs done and need you to come back in a couple weeks. Appointments are always tentative as it is very common to receive a call from the staff days before the appointment telling you that their office will be closed that day and they need to reschedule.

Submitted January 24, 2013

Dr Chan is very kind and very knowledgable not only in mdeicine. He is well known in the Hawaii community. He is also an excellent educator and is on clinical faculty in University of Hawaii. He shows interests in my medical problems as well as my total well being. Always encouraging and comforting for all my needs during consultations.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

excellent physician and very caring. Extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Very well respected MD in the society in Hawaii.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2008

Dr. Pon-Sang Chan's Credentials

• Natl Defense Med Ctr, Taipei, Taiwan (385-03 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med