Ratings for Dr. Jim Jajib Jirjis

Best doctor in the universe!!!!!! He always takes care of his patients 24/7. I can contact him via email and he gets right back to you. He is concerned about you and your family. When you ask for his help, he goes out of his way to help you!!!!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2010

Hr. Jirjis is the very best doctor I have ever had. He was responsive, smart, instantly came up with the correct fiagnosis and spent as much time as needed with me. My concerns were always addressed before what he was seeing me for if it was routine or regular appointment.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2008

Dr. Jirjis is the most thorough, most patient, best informed and sexiest doctor I've ever had, I look forward to my office visits with him. He always answers e-mail quickly.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2006

flag | Submitted September 28, 2005

Dr. Jim Jajib Jirjis's Credentials

• University Of Chicago - Pritzker School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)