Ratings for Dr. Scott Soloway

Dr. S did my first cataract surgery. He seemed confident, assuring. I was so terribly disappointed with the results of my first surgery. I have to still wear a contact lens in that eye because I casino see clearly. In my experience, I would not allow Dr. Solloway to operate on my cataracts.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Dr. Soloway has been caring for me for over 30 years and is thorough, extremely knowledgable and I know that my eye health is being protected. He is easy to talk to and addresses all my concerns and issues and is always frank and honest with me. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Soloway diagnosed my gluocoma back in 1984 and prescribed Timoptic. My pressures have stabalized to 16 in both eyes. I now take Cosopt and Travatan.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

unbelievable punctuality and expertise, your time will not be wasted and all your questions will be answered. awesome doctor!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Very patient,pleasant,focused,answers any and all questions and is besides that,obvioulsy intelligent and knowledgeable,yet able and willing to talk to the patient in basic terms,without an ounce of arrogance,so you actually know what he is saying.He also complimented by optomotrist,calling him highly competant.Sometimes there are "vibes" between opthamologist's(considered the "real" doctor by some!) and so called,lowly optomotrists...but that was not the case here,at all.Definitely,a well worth it kind of doctor!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

A very intelligent physician,who actually will give you the time to answer any questions you may have.I would refer people to him,without question and would use him again myself.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Extremely knowledgeable with a down-to-earth, proficiency.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr Soloway is knowlegable,caring and goes the extra mile for his patients.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Scott Soloway's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med