Ratings for Dr. Ali Khojasteh

Dr. K has taken care of me for over 15 years and he also prescribes all of my meds in which he looks for any signs of interactions of these meds. We discuss all test findings and opitions and I feel he really cares about my well being. Although he is a specialist he is also my primary care physcian in whom I trust with my life.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. K is very caring. When I visit him I believe he looks at me as a whole not just a specific issue. I see him for a blood disorder. He always takes plenty of time with me, I never seem rushed. He has helped me with several problems that another doctor would not take the time to see if there was really a problem. When I have called him for a problem almost every time he himself has called me back. That is probably one of the priceless things that he does. I have a friend that is also a patient of Dr. K. and loves him. The staff is always friendly with me and very helpful. It seems that I never have to wait very long.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Dr Khojasteh is very caring/helpful,a true doctor who listens,helps and tries to save lives,he is a wonderful doctor,not like my other 5 oncologists who did not answer or showed any concerns like he has,one only talked about politics instead of my condition! so if ANYONE TRIES TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS MAN THEY SHOULD BE LUCKY THEY ARE STILL ALIVE! THE OTHER DOCTOR'S PLAN OF MY 9 MONTHS CHEMO WOULD HAVE KILLED ME!!! I THANK GOD I FOUND DR KHOJASTEH, MY HELPER, MY ANGEL AND A TRUE SAINT. SHAME ON ANYONE WHO SPEAKS NEGATIVE ABOUT A MAN LIKE HIM, SHAME! BUT THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME HOW RUDE THE WOMAN ON THE PHONE IS, SHE IS THE RUDEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET AND SHE SHOULD NOT WORK IN ONCOLOGY BUT IN A DETENTION CENTER!DR KHOJASTEH IF YOU READ THIS PLEASE REMOVE THE OLDER LADIES UP FRONT,THEY SCARE YOU TO COME IN, ESPECIALLY THE ONE WITH GLASSES AND SHORT HAIR, A BITTER MEAN WOMAN WHO INTIMIDATES YOU ON THE PHONE AND AT THE DESK, VERY DISSAPOINTING.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

I have had 2 very confusing visits, I was not sure if I was dieing or not???? He does not keep up with moderen Medicine and I have since went to another doctor, farther away.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

I find Dr. K to be very attentive, and caring he always follows up with my tests, etc. I have and will continue to recommend him. He is also willing to listen/answer questions you may have concerning your personal research. I was looking for a Dr. that would give me diet recommendations to make my chemo less uncomfortable and he did. I followed his recommendations and feel that is why my experience with chemo went so well.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

A very good Doctor and he cares for you.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

I saw Dr. Khojasteh for suspected breast cancer. I found out today that I do NOT have cancer. I called his office to find out if they wanted me to keep my next appt. The lady who answered the phone was extremely rude and said, "Well, I don't know! If you don't want to keep your appt, that is up to you." Dr. Khojasteh also kept calling me "lady" instead of by my name, and at my first appt he hadn't looked at ANY of my tests and didn't know a thing about what was going on with me.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Bills as much as possible. Poor knowledge of modern medicine, uses his old remedies for all diseases

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008