You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James M. Santarelli

Rude and uncaring argues with you if you report to him about is unfriendly staff. He doesn't listen to me. Long wait times in A VERY COLD EXAMINING ROOM. I have been a patient of his for 19 years and I DESERVE A BETTER DOCTOR. I leave the office with more questions than answers. When HE is done talking to you HE stands up OR walks to the door and you know you TIME IS UP. A wise elder (in her 90's) friend once told me " He thinks he is a better doctor than he is". HOW TRUE IS WISE WOMAN WAS. I will be leaving this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Staff is rude sometimes and not good at calling back in due time. The doctor seems to listen, but sometimes puts you off like you don't know anything about your own child. Has repeat appointments when it seems not always necessary , or too often.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Jimmy is a great doctor I have known him since I was 9 years old. I have seen him for many years. You could not ask for a better dr. He is down to earth and will listen to you.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great doctor he's been my doctor for at least 5 years,his staff is always friendly treats me great always smiling.Only problems I've had are getting call backs at times not alawys.I have no complaints about doc he has always cured what ails me or reffered me to someone that can.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

will be switching doctors. I don't call for an appt unless I feel it is something serious. You have to fight to get an appt, and when you do get in, he only asks you questions, no examination at all.. I was told it is only a cold, that time of year. How hard is it to listen to make sure it is not bronchitis? two days later, finding it harder to breath, will have to go to the walk in clinic and spend more money and time. Why let me come in and waste my money if you are not even going to do a basic examination?

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

doctor is great office staff need much improvement suggest firing the office manager and start from scratch or teach them to treat a patient bot a disease

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

doesn't understand my problem! SENDS me out the door with more questions than cures for the visit. He THINKS he is a better doctor than he is....

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Ridiculous that I have never been seen on time. Whenever I have had urgent issue, I have to call and badger staff to get an appointment. Called today mid morning today cz I am extremely sick, it's almost 5 pm, no call back! It is clearly an issue with hiring people. Last time I had an urgent issue, I called got no return call and called again and had to firmly insist that they address my troubles. After having breathing tests done Last fall, I never got any call explaining my results, I had to call them to discover that I now have asthma at 39. But there was no follow up regarding causes.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I have only been seeing the doctor for about 4 months. In this time, he has been more than helpful in trying to solve some of my medical conditions. He seems to have quite a large patient load, but I have always been able to see him on relatively short notice. His staff seems to be friendly and courteous, although sometimes a bit haggard from their busy schedule. I always receive several appointment reminders, both automated & personal. I have received several calls with test results. So far, I am very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. James M. Santarelli's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Rude and uncaring argues with you if you report to him about is unfriendly staff. He doesn't listen to me. Long wait times in A VERY COLD EXAMINING ROOM. I h..."

March 29, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Staff is rude sometimes and not good at calling back in due time. The doctor seems to listen, but sometimes puts you off like you don't know anything about your..."

December 6, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Nursing staff can be hit or miss. Sometimes they are great and sometimes you just can't stand them. Dr. Is great"

December 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=170291'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 5, 2014