Ratings for Dr. Lewis L. Haut

Have seen him for 23 years, trust him implicitly with my care.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Haut is one of the most respected, intelligent and caring doctors in our area and he's earned numerous prestigious awards. He stays on task and follows through doggedly searching for a diagnosis and treatment. He doesn't hesitate to call in another doctor when needed, he listens, understands and acts quickly when needed without doing unnecessary tests or procedures. When I was in the hospital and he needed to be there, he was. when I'm well enough to go into his office, I'm willing to wait when he's delayed taking care of those more in need of his expertice. I trust him with my life..... he once saved it...... I make it a point to do everything he tells me to do and I only go to those he refers. He manages my care doing everything possible to maintain my health and control my situation.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Haut's for over 20 years. He has been a wonderful, caring physician.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2008

Dr. Lewis L. Haut's Credentials

• Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115 (Grad. 1973)

GHI