Ratings for Dr. Gordon T. Sakamoto

Dr. Sakamoto performed a microdiscectomy for my herniated disc in March 2011. Almost immediately the intense pain from my sciatica, was gone. A few weeks afterwards I am almost 100% fully recovered. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Sakamoto. He took the time to explain the procedure, the risks, and the likely outcome. He made sure I had the pain releif I needed, as well as the physical therapy to get be back to full strenght. His staff was curtiouls, his office is state of the art, and wait time was minimal.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Sakamoto to anyone in need of back surgery. He performed a cervical discectomy and fusion to perfection. All my symptoms were gone when I woke up from surgery. Additionally, I had no adverse affects from the surgery and the scaring was minimal. His Burlingame, CA staff is courteous and flexible. My wait time was minimal for every appointment.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Gordon T. Sakamoto's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

AHC