Ratings for Dr. Ermes Cogliani

Dr. Cogliani is the best doctor! Very compassionate ! Great bedside manner. The staff on the other hand not so good . So rude!! Staff takes it upon themselves to make decisions for the doctor without even letting him know. Super hard to leave a message . Almost makes me not want to call there because of them. Not the type of relationship you want to have with the doctors office .

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Staff is rude , inefficient, and a blight on this wonderful physician

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

This dr. Does not listen or look out for potential problems. You will feel like you are on your own. If things progress fine that's great but if you have issues this is not the dr for you. He yaps on. Does not pay attention to your history. Talks lot and does not listen. Horrible dr.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Cogliani for 20 years and he is AMAZING. I moved 30 miles away 2 years ago and I still continue to travel to see him. Very compassionate and very knowledgeable. 5 stars across the board. I agree, office staff is very absent minded.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cougliani for 13 years. He is a sweet and gentle doctor. His staff on the other hand are rude and do nothing but speak Spanish to each other. It makes me feel uncomfortable. More recently I was in for my routine annual and it came back abnormal. I didn't get a call for three months. They stated they tried to call me but that was just to cover themselves. That is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

He is very positive and kind, and answers all your questions. Always trying to help you. He called me back on the same day when I needed a prescription. His staff is not nice, always in a hurry and chit chatting among themselves. They are rude sometimes and not knowledgeable at all. I am telling him next time I see him.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Honestly could not be MORE frustrated with this office. Ive been requesting a call back from MY DOCTOR regarding a prescription for MONTHS and have gotten the run around. My pharamist has called trying to help me out and STILL NOTHING. If you have too many patients to provide personal care, then i suggest you stop taking new clients and cater to the ones that still are hanging on to the possibility that this place might offer better service. COMPLETELY frustrated.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

He is the best, very professional and helpful. Answered all my question with honesty !!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

So apparently the previous review was written by my very overprotective, overly opinionated mother. Hah. She is a worrier to say the least. However, Dr. Cogliani is a wonderful doctor as well as a charming man. Dr. Choubey is a more than competent doctor as well, however much more to the point as far as her bedside manner. The staff did at times make me feel like more of an intrusion than a patient, but to generalize all the staff as terrible wouldn't be fair. So all in all, I had a great birthing/pregnancy experience thanks to Dr. Cogliani who constantly put me at ease, and I wouldn't change anything about it.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Cogliani is an amazing man. I actually started going to his practice because I had chosen Dr. Choubey as my obgyn. She is a cold and demeaning woman. Because they split shifts, I had to play the doctor lottery in the hospital and when it came to the end of a very long and dangerous labor, Dr. Cogliani stepped in on rotation and explained in a very caring way that we would have to do a c-section on order to not harm my baby. Dr. Choubey was no help whatsoever. He took amazing care during time procedure, and delivered my beautiful little girl. His staff however is pretty bad, they really do make you feel so insignificant. And if I could, I would redo his entire office into the one he deserves.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Ermes Cogliani's Credentials

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Piscataway, NJ