Ratings for Dr. Patricia J. Chudomelka

I only get voice message when calling this Dr. Terrible customer service as no one ever calls you back.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

She wil lie and conspire when it comes to workmans comp. She tried to talk my husband into lying about his back. She said he was at 60 percent but could she bump it up because she didnt want the company to think she wasnt doing her job!!!! After the injections we were told he would be in pain. Once the company told her they didnt want to give him the days off she changed her whole tune!!! She (a doctor) advised he take some of the menstrual medication his wife has laying around!!# DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!!! Her and Dr wompner are money based. They will say whatever!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I was off work for 6 weeks and told the office I would be able to make monthly payments and that was fine. 2 payments later turn over to collection agency under 14 different account numbers when I should have had only one account. Now all 14 will go on my credit report.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I have been to this Dr. many many times over a 6 yr. period. She has helped me a lot with injections for pain in neck and lower back. However, she is very expensive. She charged $447 for an office call and did nothing more than talk to me and check my reflexes. Another Dr. of mine stated that she operates just above the ethical line. I would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2010

Seemed very hurried. Was very compassionate at first, but then inpatient when I tried to extrapolate on my condition. Ultimately, however, cured my problem.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

Excellent doctor. Her skill relieved me from months of neck pain and disability. If she had failed, I would have been forced to have spine surgery. She met with my husband and me in advance and was very kind and informative.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Rudest doctor in Omaha. Don't bother making an appointment.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2005

Dr. Patricia J. Chudomelka's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1991)