Ratings for Dr. Huey Chou Lin

This is an individual who should not be interacting with people, especially PATIENTS. He's got a serious attitude problem and seems to hate patients. Time to retire and take his anger home. Will never see me again.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

This doctor's office is very unprofessional even the doctor himself. He discriminates and makes you wait up to 3 hours to see him for 3 minutes. Even if you have an appointment. He also calls in patients of his own race first. I waited and waited and was wondering why are all thos people who came way after I did being called in before me??? Duh!! Because I'm not from his counry! His secretaries are useless and don't have a single bone of professionalism in them. They are plain rude in person on over the phone. I have great insurance and this docter has been pulling my leg for the past 3 months. I'm sure between my copay and what he charged my insurance he's made a great chunk of money.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2007

Dr. Lin was discriminative against me because I don't have insurance and have to use the MSI program. He was very rude and unprofessional. Dr. Lin used bad language when speaking to me, and said that he didn't have time to help people who don't have insurance. His clinic accepts people involved in the specific program I am using, but he doesn't treat them with any respect whatsoever. I am embarrased to have been spoken to in the manner Dr. Lin did and feel discriminated against for being simply someone without health insurance who needs help from certain programs. If he is upset about these types of patients he shouldn't accept them in the first place. How dare you Dr. Lin. There was no excuse in treating me the way you did, and believe me, you will not get away with this. I hope others come forward because this is unnacceptable!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005

Dr. Huey Chou Lin's Credentials

• Kaohsiung (Takau) Med Coll, Kaohsiung, Taiwan (385-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1967)

MSP/BC Med