Ratings for Dr. Mikel R. Whiting

Had been in a boot for 4 months, diagnosed for stress fracture. He immediately sent me for a bone scan which determined I did not have a bone ( stress Fracture) problem. Wish I had seen him first!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

He was very helpful and issued me MRI which was esential to understand my neck pain.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2007

It seems that only the people that are unhappy take the time to write comments. Dr. Whiting has operated on several of my co-workers, and after having unsucessful treatment with other doctors, I went to Dr. Whiting. He could see from the many tests that he ran that I needed complete knee replacement. I was scheduled immediately. I recovered quickly and Dr. Whiting monitored my physical therapy aftercare. He even sent me to a second therapist when the original one didn't follow his instructions. I have recovered completely, and have a whole new life because of this doctor. He was recommended to me by other co-workers that had the same experience.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

Ran lots of test to tell me abuolutely nothing. Sound book smart, with little desire to heal his patients. Felt like more appointments were scheduled to drag out the cost of treatment. Unintrested in the "common" problems one may have. Wants the "big ones" that will result in surgery. My knee hurts more now than when I first saw him a year ago.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Whiting reconstructed my ACL for me 1/2 years ago. He did a sloppy job on the surgery and placed my graft improperly. I now have to have surgery again. I would not reccommend this Doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005

Dr. Mikel R. Whiting's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan