Ratings for Dr. Rudolph T. Depersia

This rating is based entirely on the experience that I had with staff. I rated one, five, four, five because I did not want to unduly penalize the doctor for the "sins of the staff." The woman who answered the phone at about 11:30 AM on 08.29.2011 was horrible, horrible. She spoke to me as if I were an idiot. When I told her as much, she put me on hold. I waited, hung up, and made an appointment with another doctor in the area. I don't need the aggravation (unless you intend to pay me). There is a legal "warning" below where I am now typing. Let me hasten to add, that I have no complaint about the competence or wonderfulness of the physicians at the practice. All that I am saying is, I, as an individual, choose not to deal with a medical practice whose "front end" treats me so, in my opinion, badly. I understand that only Helpfulness and Knowledge enter into the overall quality rating. I hope that the physicians become aware of the experience I had, and conduct the necessary training.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

I have to agree with the first two reviews. Dr. Depersia is a fine doctor and I quite like him. His office is very poorly run. You cannot call and speak to a person; they must call you back. They turn their answering machine OFF DURING THE LUNCH HOUR! I have had appointments made 90 days in advance cancelled with less than 24 hrs notice, and no explanation given, left on my answering machine. I have had confusion regarding referrals and pre-approvals because the staff disregarded simple steps. I very much dislike his office in Woodbury in particular.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I use to go to this doctor, but because of the long wait and only one good nurse on the staff it was time to find another. He was a great doctor, but the over booking was too much. When you ask to be the 1st appointment and have to wait over 45 minutes, you only choice is to walk out the door.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

Office procedures are unacceptable. Can never speak to a human when you call. Must leave a message. Sometimes, there's no response and you must call again.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Rudolph T. Depersia's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Woodbury, NJ