Ratings for Dr. Lawrence Wiesner

Dr. Wiesner is a great surgeon but he has two things going agaisnt him. Number one is he sees way too many peoplewhi h leaves no time for him to sees bis pTients after sugery. Thiz brings me fo numbed fao. This aoulx be ok if he had a group oc do tors working with him that actually listened to the patients. My hip replacements are great but apon having the second one, i got a really bad infection that almost killed me. They would not listen to me and i had to go to another hospital emergency room for treatment.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

2 knee replacements with him and he is The Man! I am from NYC/NJ & recognize the abhorrent medical care up here but Dr. Weisner is a star. I recently had to have reverse shoulder replacement from a car wreck & I wouldn't let Dr. Lissy of the same group repair the wing on a fly. Went to Syracuse for that.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Weisner did my total hip replacement. In the middle of the operation, I had a major heart attack. He saved my life, I am greatful to him for saving me. The hip replacement went very well

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I saw Dr Wiesner for an elbow issue in 2008 & was under his care for approx 6 months. After wearing an elbow brace & doing theraphy for 6 months as directed it was deemed I needed surgery. At this time when Dr Wiesner told me I needed to have surgery is when he told me he did not do elbow surgery..... What a waste of time he was. I saw him Oneonta & Binghamton

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

This is one of my favorite people on Earth! Dr Wiesner truely cares, always, always takes that extra time if needed, and LISTENS to his patients. He doesn't just play the part, he truely cares. I've met most of the other surgeons in town and Dr Wiesner takes a progressive approach to helping his patients. I have my life back because of him while the other surgeons thought I was too young for a knee replacement, Dr Wiesner thought I was too young to live my life as an old person in a debilitated state of health. Thank you Dr. Wiesner, you're the best!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2009

Dr. Wiesner is one of those rare physicians who takes the time to listen and show genuine concern. He performed a total hip replacement on me six months ago and from the beginning I felt I was in very competent, knowledgeable, and confident hands. He has always made me feel that I am his priority and that he truly cares about me as a person.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2008

Dr. Lawrence Wiesner's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Amerigroup