Ratings for Dr. Gina L. Land

Would not listen to y symptoms, made a quick diagnosis that labs disproved when they came back, could not reschedule anther appointment quickly to see me and then refused to provide me a copy of my medical records for 30 days so I could go somewhere else to get treatment, including the labs that I had just had done and my insurance requires that I pay for the entire tests to have them repeated so soon! Very disappointed in this office and their uncaring attitude toward patients who must drive for over an hour and a half to seek their services!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Land is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for about 14 years. She done my surgery and I see her yearly for my paps. I would highly recommend her. She listens and answers all my questions. Getting an appointment and the waiting time to see Dr. Land is long. She is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

She is an excellent physician; very caring and down to earth. Makes you feel comfortable and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Well educated and very friendly. Spends time with you and answers all of your questions.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

She is too sugary sweet. She appears to know what she is doing but when you go undiagnosed and in severe pain for 9 years and you have told her your symptoms over and over, it is horrible. I would not recommend her at all.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

I seen Dr. Land as a young woman several years ago. She was rude, treated me like a child, and informed me over the telephone that I would probably never be able to have children. Two kids later, I would love to show her otherwise. I would not send my dog to be treated by this woman!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Her CNM is very aggressive but punctuates everything with "sweet heart"

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Land performed my C-section. She was very sweet and answered all my questions and calmed my concerns. I highly reccomend her.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Gina L. Land's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Molina