Ratings for Dr. Pedro Aguilar

Did my L4-L5 fusion in Aug 2017. Feel great no post op problems. He is thorough, caring, compassionate, perfectionist, listens to you, highly skilled, trusting! Gets the job done. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Highly recommend. He is very thorough, listened to my needs and concerns, explained everything so that I would understand, very caring. Great office staff, PA, and nurses. and nurses

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Lumbar spinal surgery in December 2016 and could not be happier with the care I received from Dr Aguilar and his staff. I will likely have to have future surgery (I'm active and we went conservative for treatment with no fusion), and would definitely see Dr Aguilar again.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

He Dr. Aguilar saved my life. I was hours away from death due to a spinal infection. He treated me with the up most respect unlike many other doctors because I am an addict. I highly recommend him and will probably be going back to him again in the future!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Doc 3 years later still walking and moving if not for you I feel I would be wheel chaired by now. Thanks you so much Tom Wolbert Freedom Blue like to see you in person to thank you

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Hello! Dr. Aguilar operated on me 12-19-11.I'm still doing good. Any time anyone ask who did my surgery because they're are amazed of my results. I proudly tell them Dr. Aguilar. You got to have faith in the person who works on you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2013

I believe Dr. Aguilar is one of best neuo Dr.s. From the first meeting with him I felt his concern and conpassion. I really belive in him. He did wonders with me. I feel almost 100% after 4 months after surgery. I had 2 operations before this from other Drs. BUt he ranks #1 in my eyes and want to thank him again and again. Thomas Wolbert, Rochester.PA.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

Dr. Pedro Aguilar's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2000)

Healthnet