Ratings for Dr. Anne Marie DHeureux-Jones

Dr. D'Heureux tends to me and my three adult daughters. She is extremely easy to talk to and is compassionate. I recently changed insurance companies and was worried I would lose her but am excited to see she is in my new network. I would pay extra out of network charges to remain with her.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. D. helped me once when she was on call and spent quite a lot of time with me on the phone, which was her own personal time! She is very compassionate and thorough in her exams and her time spent with you. I have found that if I show up 30 minutes before my scheduled time, I am usually seen on time. I don't mind the wait, because I know she is spending the same quality time with me as she is everyone else. I am about to have a hysterectomy and she has been very cautious and has answered all of my questions and has been very helpful. She is friendly and sweet and was very patient with my husband as well. I would highly recommend her to any of my friends or family. I am very happy with this practice, however I do understand the frustration with the phone system......it needs to be modified!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

I absolutely love this doctor but hate her practice. The admin staff are rude. Their phone system is a nightmare. It is impossible to talk to a human and they do not return calls. Also, twice they have made me make a co-pay when my insurance paid 100%. They are not good at paying me back for the overpayment and just want to keep it as a positive balance or credit for my next visit. This last one was nearly $300, tho, and I want that back! I would not go here if I didn't like Dr. D'Heureux so much.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2010

Honestly, I think she is very friendly and made me feel more comfortable than any gyn ever has. She is funny, informative, and made my annual visit more enjoyable than I could have imagined. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

She is borderline rude and rushes in & out. She pushed and pushed and pushed for me to have an unnecessary c-section telling me my baby was too big and that I would have a terrible time with labor. I'm glad I did not listen to her, as I had my 8 lb baby after pushing for only 15 minutes. She did seem knowledgeable and helpful at times, she's just very abrupt and cold. If you are looking for a warm doctor, don't bother with her

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

She delivered my baby and I felt she knew her stuff. When she took over from the doctor previously on duty, she noted I was progressing very slowly and got things moving. I had met her once before and she had answered all my questions thoroughly and is one of my favorties at the practice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

The whole practice tends to run behind. Phone system on getting a callback is not good. However, my breast cancer was picked up quickly by Dr. D and she addressed my other bleeding issues aggressively. She sat down and drew diagrams and explained in great detail what was happening with me and what she had done operatively. She can be a little rough in her exams but I think she is a thorough doctor, which is what I go to one for!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

While the doctor was indeed knowledgable enough, she could use some help in the bedside manner department. In her defense, her office was an hour behind which could have added to her frustration. However, as a first time patient, I did expect her to be more welcoming. My appointment was very rushed and cold. I won't be coming back.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Don't plan on being seen by the physician for at least 1.5 hours after your appointment. She will run in and out. You wait for 1.5 hours and won't even spend 5 minutes with the physician.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2006

She is compassionate and human. A good doctor-person who listens and tries to help. Very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2005

Dr. Anne Marie DHeureux-Jones's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Oviedo, FL