Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Gladstein

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

ew his picture looks just like the kind of creep that would abuse and neglect animals, how is he even still in business?

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Wow. Just WOW. This is an experience I will never forget... I'm super glad I went here ONLY because this is a story I will be able to tell for years to come. I felt like I was touring a 1950s psych ward that had never been cleaned: doors falling off their hinges, carpets half pulled up that you have to step over in order to avoid tripping, dirt caked onto every single square inch of the exam room. NOT the mention the facts I discovered after my visit that he and his receptionist wife were charged with felonies because of animal abuse... https://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/cops-arrest-west-hills-couple-on-animal-abuse-charges-1.2254122

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

NEVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR, I REPEAT DONT GO SEE THIS BUTCHER!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Ppl shouldn’t be going to him he’s the one along with his wife that been arrested for cruelty to animals, they had dead animals in their house and the animals were fighting each other for the little bit of water that was there

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

He is absolutely the worst Dr. ever. I waited to see him for an hour when I finally seen him he had the Medical assistant in the room the door open no privacy. To make matters worst he literally saw for no more than 4 mins. I had to pay a $75 co-pay for nothing I would definitely not recommend this Dr. at all to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

If I could give zero stars I would. DO NOT GO TO THIS DERMATOLOGIST. DR. GLADSTEIN IS AWFUL AND RUDE. Upon telling him that my skin was the best it had looked in months, he looked repulsed and said, "Really???" THE OFFICE IS FILTHY. The equipment is old, the carpet looks like it's never been vacuumed and it's ripped in certain areas, the chair in the office is ripping and looks visibly dirty. YOU WAIT 1 HOUR FOR AN APPOINTMENT. You get there at 10:50 for an 11am appointment. You then wait until 12 to be seen. This happened to me TWICE. I gave him a second chance, because I'm a fool. Each time, he spent 1 minute of time with me. Dr. Gladstein also has no sense of how expensive prescriptions are. I asked for some help figuring out a regime that would work for me at home. Absolutely no help at all. Nothing. Expect to offer me his own very expensive line of creams/washes. Pathetic. He is absolutely the worst person in any medical profession I have ever dealt with. Spread the word.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Good dermatologist. I was recommended and it worked out. Dr Gladstein was took his time to ask about my history to uncover the problem.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I went to Michael Gladstein aug 9th 2014. After waiting for over an hour with no apology, I finally went to see him. I explained I have a $2000 deductible with my insurance and would therefore need to know how much this visit would cost. He assured me he would not charge much and that to have a mole removed the main cost would be lab fees which would be no more $200 max. He literally glanced at my mole and gave me a vague opinion as to whether it needed to be removed. I decided to remove it and after the procedure I was given no indication on aftercare. It has since been infected and I have had to speak to another doctor and apply antibiotic ointment. Turns out he charged $275 for first visit (the one where he glanced at said mole) and $235 for the second. Laughable. Especially after I told him about my financial concerns. Not a nice guy or compassionate person.

Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr. Michael J. Gladstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Amerigroup