Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Gladstein

If I could give zero stars I would. DO NOT GO TO THIS DERMATOLOGIST. DR. GLADSTEIN IS AWFUL AND RUDE. Upon telling him that my skin was the best it had looked in months, he looked repulsed and said, "Really???" THE OFFICE IS FILTHY. The equipment is old, the carpet looks like it's never been vacuumed and it's ripped in certain areas, the chair in the office is ripping and looks visibly dirty. YOU WAIT 1 HOUR FOR AN APPOINTMENT. You get there at 10:50 for an 11am appointment. You then wait until 12 to be seen. This happened to me TWICE. I gave him a second chance, because I'm a fool. Each time, he spent 1 minute of time with me. Dr. Gladstein also has no sense of how expensive prescriptions are. I asked for some help figuring out a regime that would work for me at home. Absolutely no help at all. Nothing. Expect to offer me his own very expensive line of creams/washes. Pathetic. He is absolutely the worst person in any medical profession I have ever dealt with. Spread the word.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Good dermatologist. I was recommended and it worked out. Dr Gladstein was took his time to ask about my history to uncover the problem.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014

I went to Michael Gladstein aug 9th 2014. After waiting for over an hour with no apology, I finally went to see him. I explained I have a $2000 deductible with my insurance and would therefore need to know how much this visit would cost. He assured me he would not charge much and that to have a mole removed the main cost would be lab fees which would be no more $200 max. He literally glanced at my mole and gave me a vague opinion as to whether it needed to be removed. I decided to remove it and after the procedure I was given no indication on aftercare. It has since been infected and I have had to speak to another doctor and apply antibiotic ointment. Turns out he charged $275 for first visit (the one where he glanced at said mole) and $235 for the second. Laughable. Especially after I told him about my financial concerns. Not a nice guy or compassionate person.

Submitted August 29, 2014

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

ive never been to this creep but this is the dirtbag that was arrested for having over 100 dead and starving animals in his home. he is a sick and disgusting person and from reading his reviews a crappy doctor.please dont support this scum.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

I went to this doctor when I was about 17, He was so awful that my friend and I are still traumatized by our visits and we are now 32. He treated my acne as if he was repulsed by it, he scolded me for wearing makeup to my appointment, when I was young and ashamed of my acne. He was awful and insensitive at a very sensitive time of my life. Don't see him!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

This guy is rude, snotty, and didn't help with my problem. He's more concerned with getting as much money as he can out of the insurance company than treating his patients. Stay far away.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

This is the best doctor ever. Very knowledgeable. He doesn't BS you and goes straight to the point. All these haters just want the doctor to suck up to them and kiss their feet and treat them like little princesses.WAKE UP! UR NOT IN DISNEYLAND!!! and who doesn't wait at a doctor's office? please, you people need to wake up and stop complaining.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2009

I waited an hour for my appointment. When I finally was seen, he looked at my skin problem and asked "how do you walk around like that?" Then smugly said, "well, there's no cure, so I guess it's good you know where I am!" The experience was so bad, it's completely laughable.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Horrible horrible doctor - spent less than five minutes with me and then had nothing to offer that I didn't know already. What medical school accredited him? Ghastly!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Dr. Michael J. Gladstein's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

GHI