Ratings for Dr. Roderick G. Lamond

Outstanding and understanding explains my treatment plan with out rushing. Very nices

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Didn't get his bedside manner. i got the feeling he thought i was wasting his time

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Lamond is much like my cousin Gary who is a urologist - rather than characterizing him as having a poor bed-side manner, I would say he is very busy and as such very pre-occupied. It is almost like, once he can see that you are ok, he is off to his next patient. Some of us need our "hand held" through difficult times, and I think Dr. Lamond would like to spend more time with his patients, but is so very busy that in order to provide the maximum amount of care to as many patients as possible, he really has very little time to "hold your hand." So, hang in there because you are getting a great physician to handle your care!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I am very surprised at the negative comments? My whole family has found Dr Lamond to be kind, and very interested in giving my mother as good of an outcome as possible to live as full of a life as possible. An incredibly great surgeon. Very nice bedside manner, even if he didn't have a good bedside manner, who would care if he is a great surgeon. I will recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

The rating that says he is very discourteous, arrogant, no bedside manner, etc...I would like to second that! I can't imagine a more awful doctor. He has no care or concern for the patient. He was beyond rude to the patient and family. He clearly has no idea whatsoever what a person is going through and he doesn't care. We will never use him!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

DR LAMOND IS A VERY GOOD SURGEON BED SIDE MANNER SO SO BUT HE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES AND I KNOW HE SAVED MY LIFE.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

This doctor does not listen to his patient. He doesn't seem to care. Take your money and then he's done. If you use him, I hope there are no complications because you will be left out in the cold!!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2011

Dr. Lamond performed a craniotomy under difficult circumstances, he visited me at the hospital and helped with everything from surgery on my brain to helping me walk afterwards. He's always spent plenty of time with me, and pays attention to every aspect of care - from medication to risks, to recovery. He's about to perform a second craniotomy on me and I feel more than comfortable with it.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I had a shunt placed in 1998 for hydrocephalus, I found the doctor to be very kind and informative and his staff members were wonderful. 12 years later im still going strong with no complications to speak of. I feel blessed to have had Dr. Lamond as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Roderick G. Lamond's Credentials

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1977)