Ratings for Dr. Radu Kramer

Not a good Dr. He seems caring and then he will drop you without helping you.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

very knowledgeable and caring dr I would recommend him to anyone. A wonderful diagnostician. I have never had a problem with his office staff and have always found them courteous and helpful. The only negative thing I would have to say is that there generally is a minimum 2 hour wait to see him but I guess he must be worth waiting for as people do!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Kramer is an great doctor. He is by far the best dr I have seen in the past 10 years to treat my autoimmune disease. He is an integrative dr which is something I love. He takes his time to listen to you and never rushes you out of his office until he is sure you are comfortable and satisfied with what he suggests. He is loaded with knowledge and very thorough and explains everything in a way that you can understand. The girls in the office are great as well. So glad I found Dr. Kramer and refer all of my friends and family to him!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Dr. Kramer is OK, but most of the time he is not in the office and if he is you have to wait 2-3 hours for him to see you. His front desk staff is horrible, rude, should not work in medical field.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

This office is horrible. I switched here as my nurse practitioner, whom I adore, moved to his office. I don't understand how the office runs at all. When you call you get an answering machine 99% of the time and no one calls you back. I badly needed a refill for important medication I am taking and left messages every day for 3 days. The nurse practitioner did call me the following Monday but no one from the staff ever called me back at all to say the nurse was not in for the week or anything. It was horrendous. I went thru withdrawal symptoms. Now I'm afraid I have bronchitis and called yesterday for an apt and guess what? No call back! How extremely rude. I feel like a second class citizen and have to go to emergy med. As much as I love my nurse it is obvious I will have to find a new place to go.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr.Kramer is very knowledgeable, however you often have to wait 2, or more hours to see him. His staff on the other hand, are rude and disrespectful. They need a class on bed side manner. They close there little glass window and talk about you thinkinking thatbyouncant hear what you are saying or that are deaf. Also if you are looking to be on 100 medications specifically Valium, or Pain Pills, then this is the doctor for you!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

This is a very good doctor that I would recommend to my family. Highly knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Kramer is stellar!!! This review is more for his front desk staff. They are HORRENDOUS! Rude extremely unprofessional and have ZERO customer service skills. They close their little glass windows and think the patients can't hear them talk about us. Goes to show how unfit and unprofessional they really are.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr kramer is cutting edge he is so intelligent and will resolve your condition . I have lyme disease and dr knows the ins and outs of treatments . By far the best dr for pain and mystery illness!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Today, 8/1/13, I had an appointment with Dr. Kramer as a new patient. I was there to find out that the doctor was not in the office today. Nobody called me to announce that the doctor canceled the appointment. If I don't show up, I have to pay for the visit. If the doctor doesn't show up, nothing happens. All I received in exchange was "sorry" after it was obvious that I was angry. Otherwise the staff wouldn't even bother to apologize; they behaved like this was something normal. I can't rate the doctor's knowledge, but because otherwise I can't submit the opinion, I gave him 3 stars.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013

Dr. Radu Kramer's Credentials

• Inst De Med Si Farm, Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Paramus, NJ