Ratings for Dr. Vincent Charles Muscarello

This doctor is the worst ever I have met, he examined my wife 14 months ago completely misdiagnosed her cancer as hiatal hernia ! Once again a doctor who hears but doesn't listen. When her cancer was discovered he conveniently went out of town to have his partner with no personality break it to my wife. He should not be practicing at all. He also treated me and I wound up waking up in the middle of the colonoscopy. He ignored the fact that I was awake. I wouldn't take my dogs there let alone a human being ever again. My suggestion seek out university hospitals.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr. Muscarello is absolutely wonderful and he can't be beat!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

Dr. Vincent Muscarello is tops and he can't be beat. He is so thorough, kind and wonderful, and so many people just think he is great.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

He is the best doctor that I have ever been to. He was so helpful and caring and was able to diagnose the problem immediately. Thank God for Dr.Muscarello!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

Very caring doctor. Never makes you feel rushed, but somehow keeps appts on time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2005

Dr. Vincent Charles Muscarello's Credentials

• Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

HealthPartners