You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Frank U. Hermantin

During each of my 3 back surgeries, Dr. Hermantin  had to apply a touch possessing an UNQUESTIONABLE  level of DELICACY and ACCURACY!  An added complication is that I ALSO suffer from a rare and complex neurologic condition of the spinal cord.., WHERE OTHER THAN the most focused touch in and around the intricateness of "bundled, twisted, and fused spinal cord nerves" (arachnoiditis) could have led to a wheel chair, with the probable continuation of intractible pain for the remainder of my life! God Bless Dr. Hermantin..!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I had researched and had appointments with a number of doctors concerning my condition, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis. I had just about given up hope that I would find a Doctor that had the experience and compassion that was exemplified by Dr. Frank Hermantin. He and his assistant Steve were wonderful. My first appointment was amazing , combined they spent over 1 hour going over my MRI explaining the procedure and what the probable outcome might be. During the appointment I asked how soon I could have the procedure. The response was when I was ready. I had the operation two weeks later. I just had my first post op appointment and both Doc. Hermantin and Steve were concerned how I was doing. I told them the pain I had for the past 20 years was no more due a GREAT HUMAN BEING ,DOCTOR FRANK HERMANTIN and Steve. If you are considering back surgery I would have no problem recommending Doctor Hermantin. He will spend the time with you and explain the procedure you will need and the probable out come . FOUR STARS ALL THE WAY. THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE-BACK TO THE GYM SOON.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was referred by another orthopedic surgeon, who said my cervical radiculopathy was "above his pay grade." He also sent me for a MRI. He said he was referring me to the spine expert at Danbury Orthopedics, a Dr. Hermantin. Dr. Hermantin blew me off and instead I was seen by a physician's assistant. Oh, and they could not find the MRI, just the report, after about 30 minutes searching. So, I was referred to a special surgeon, by another surgeon, and got a PA instead. I am not happy with paying, out of my pocket, for a specialist and only getting a PA. I will not go back to him - even though I never saw him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Wonderful Dr. Would recommend him very highly. His PA is is outstanding also.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

What a wonderful doctor,my husband got back surgery,before he could hardly walk,could not dress himself,next day after surgery he was able to walk without pain and also dress himself, what a wonderful doctor,who explained everything to us,after the surgery he came out to me to let me know what they had done and what to expect if I need surgery I would go to Dr. Hermantin I wish all medical people were as caring as him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very kind and patient, explains everything. He treated me and also cared for my 87 year old mother on whom he did extensive surgery so that she was able to walk again. He is so kind and caring. A wonderful man and a highly recommended doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. He takes a lot of time with his patients and explains everything. Great bedside manner, excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

He performed minimally invasive back surgery on my 85 yr. old mother; she is now pain free and and has her energy and vitality back. I can't recommend him highly enough; in addition to being an excellent surgeon, he is a caring professional who takes time with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Frank U. Hermantin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1992)

AARP

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "During each of my 3 back surgeries, Dr. Hermantin  had to apply a touch possessing an UNQUESTIONABLE  level of DELICACY and ACCURACY!  An added complication is ..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had researched and had appointments with a number of doctors concerning my condition, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis. I had just about given up hope th..."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I was referred by another orthopedic surgeon, who said my cervical radiculopathy was "above his pay grade." He also sent me for a MRI. He said he was referrin..."

July 2, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=169948'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

March 22, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=169948'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.9

February 5, 2014