Ratings for Dr. Frank U. Hermantin

What I loved most was his willingness to talk about what was happening with me. Regardless of the diagnosis, I was happy he had some very good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

I saw Dr.Hermantin P.A he was very good and ordered meds . witch and they have helped the pain in my neck

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I was disappointed I didn't see Dr Herminton but I saw his assistant & he gave me good advise & exercises for my back which helped a lot

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

I saw Dr. Mermantin for a consultation regarding whether or not surgery would be necessary. He gave me an extensive exam, did not rush through the time I spent with him, and came to the conclusion that surgery was not necessary at this time. I felt very comfortable with his decision and felt confident that should surgery be necessary, he was the one I would choose.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

During each of my 3 back surgeries, Dr. Hermantin  had to apply a touch possessing an UNQUESTIONABLE  level of DELICACY and ACCURACY!  An added complication is that I ALSO suffer from a rare and complex neurologic condition of the spinal cord.., WHERE OTHER THAN the most focused touch in and around the intricateness of "bundled, twisted, and fused spinal cord nerves" (arachnoiditis) could have led to a wheel chair, with the probable continuation of intractible pain for the remainder of my life! God Bless Dr. Hermantin..!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I had researched and had appointments with a number of doctors concerning my condition, spinal stenosis and spondylolisthesis. I had just about given up hope that I would find a Doctor that had the experience and compassion that was exemplified by Dr. Frank Hermantin. He and his assistant Steve were wonderful. My first appointment was amazing , combined they spent over 1 hour going over my MRI explaining the procedure and what the probable outcome might be. During the appointment I asked how soon I could have the procedure. The response was when I was ready. I had the operation two weeks later. I just had my first post op appointment and both Doc. Hermantin and Steve were concerned how I was doing. I told them the pain I had for the past 20 years was no more due a GREAT HUMAN BEING ,DOCTOR FRANK HERMANTIN and Steve. If you are considering back surgery I would have no problem recommending Doctor Hermantin. He will spend the time with you and explain the procedure you will need and the probable out come . FOUR STARS ALL THE WAY. THANK YOU FOR A JOB WELL DONE-BACK TO THE GYM SOON.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was referred by another orthopedic surgeon, who said my cervical radiculopathy was "above his pay grade." He also sent me for a MRI. He said he was referring me to the spine expert at Danbury Orthopedics, a Dr. Hermantin. Dr. Hermantin blew me off and instead I was seen by a physician's assistant. Oh, and they could not find the MRI, just the report, after about 30 minutes searching. So, I was referred to a special surgeon, by another surgeon, and got a PA instead. I am not happy with paying, out of my pocket, for a specialist and only getting a PA. I will not go back to him - even though I never saw him.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Wonderful Dr. Would recommend him very highly. His PA is is outstanding also.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

What a wonderful doctor,my husband got back surgery,before he could hardly walk,could not dress himself,next day after surgery he was able to walk without pain and also dress himself, what a wonderful doctor,who explained everything to us,after the surgery he came out to me to let me know what they had done and what to expect if I need surgery I would go to Dr. Hermantin I wish all medical people were as caring as him

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very kind and patient, explains everything. He treated me and also cared for my 87 year old mother on whom he did extensive surgery so that she was able to walk again. He is so kind and caring. A wonderful man and a highly recommended doctor.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Dr. Frank U. Hermantin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT